MSB
    MSB is offline Junior Member

Ending A Cycle With DBol?

What Oral do you guys like to end your cycle with?
    My cycle is like this
    1-10 Test 500mg
    2-6 Var & TBol 40mg
    13-16 PCT

I want to add an oral to the end and was thinking DBol 30mg 8-12

look good or would you guys choose something else?

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MSB View Post
    What Oral do you guys like to end your cycle with?
    My cycle is like this
    1-10 Test 500mg
    2-6 Var & TBol 40mg
    13-16 PCT

I want to add an oral to the end and was thinking DBol 30mg 8-12

look good or would you guys choose something else?
    I would stay on the Var and Tbol at what your doing if not up the dosage of the Tbol to 60mgs!

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    dbol is only good at the begging of a cycle. it boosts your gains quickly and the injectables take over after week3 (about) i wouldnt take an oral at the END of a cycle. it would have to be at the beginning. just concentrate on what you have gained and do your pct to maintain it. good luck!!!

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    dbol is only good at the begging of a cycle. it boosts your gains quickly and the injectables take over after week3 (about) i wouldnt take an oral at the END of a cycle. it would have to be at the beginning. just concentrate on what you have gained and do your pct to maintain it. good luck!!!
    And why is this?

MSB
    thing is I believe my test is real underdosed.
    I got work done and levels were at 1300. It feels like I'm on an HRT dose, and since stopping the orals I'v lost a little size.
    I dont want to run this test any longer than what I had planned, but at the same time I am comletely shut down (Leautinizing Hormone is .2) I want to make the cycle worth it and at least keep something, but I alos want to be safe as possible.
    My liver values are fine. Cholesterol levels honestly not so good though.
    Would DBol be relatively safe, Would it even pay if I went weeks 9-12 instead of 8-12?
    I just dont want to give up on this cycle.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    dbol produces fast gains that are lost very easily

Dumbass is offline New Member
    I donīt see a problem with this. When running longer esters putting in 4 weeks at the end ending @ week 12 makes the 2 last weeks productive when waiting for the PCT to start.

One thing to consider tough is the "crash". When you come off motivation is the main factor for keeping gains, and of you gain 10 pounds in waterweight right before PCT this will make you feel even more like a weak skinny guy.

I would consider more tbol or winstrol .

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass View Post
    I donīt see a problem with this. When running longer esters putting in 4 weeks at the end ending @ week 12 makes the 2 last weeks productive when waiting for the PCT to start.

One thing to consider tough is the "crash". When you come off motivation is the main factor for keeping gains, and of you gain 10 pounds in waterweight right before PCT this will make you feel even more like a weak skinny guy.
    ^^I agree.

Besides, MSB you are 21 years old. The last thing you need to be thinking about is adding more drugs to the mix!

MSB
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^^I agree.

Besides, MSB you are 21 years old. The last thing you need to be thinking about is adding more drugs to the mix!
    thanks guys you are right.. I just got very little gains from this cycle, and I am now completely shut down. Just noticing nuts shrinking. Like I said test really underdosed. Of course i could give up now and start PCT in 2 weeks, but I would like to at least add another 5-10 dry keepable pounds to the cycle. I ran TBol at beggining at 40mg. Do you guys think there is much downside if I run it at 60mg day for 25 days untill PCT? Will I have a harder time with PCT if I do this?

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i have just added dbol to the end of my current cycle, on week 2 of the dbol now and week 8 of the cycle and i have noticed a boost in gains

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MSB View Post
    thanks guys you are right.. I just got very little gains from this cycle, and I am now completely shut down. Just noticing nuts shrinking. Like I said test really underdosed. Of course i could give up now and start PCT in 2 weeks, but I would like to at least add another 5-10 dry keepable pounds to the cycle. I ran TBol at beggining at 40mg. Do you guys think there is much downside if I run it at 60mg day for 25 days untill PCT? Will I have a harder time with PCT if I do this?
    I'd just wait, do your pct and recover.

You've got plenty of time ahead of you to build muscle.

Stay in the grind, muscle comes with time.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I am doing drol at the end now.

Thread Information