elcrisp76 is offline Junior Member

winstrol oil site inj?

Hi peeps,

I have decided to test brew some stanzolol in an oil base (using guaiacol solvent to hold it in supension) and it has come out perfectly without crashing .. 200ml @ 50g/ml

Has anyone got experience with winnie oil at all? I've used aqueous winnie before, and if I'm not entirely wrong (I hope not!) the benefit of suspending in oil is to avoid the constant site injections caused by suspending in water.. I'll prob rotate between quads and delts anyways, but I'm running test/deca and its a pain in the arse to take stanozolol eod plus test/deca twice a week.. Hopefully I can combine and cut down on the shots, and winnie will still have an even distribution throughout the body

If anyone has experience with stan oil, please speak out! It seems to be a bit of an unknown, I've heard many strong pro/against but not many reports in-between, where I think the reality probably lies..

Cheers,

-ec

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    All I know about winny oil is that it hurt so ****in bad and gave me an abscess in TWO spots that I'll never touch it again. I didn't even finish my cycle. That's my 2 cents.

did you homebrew or buy ugl?

Guaiacol has anaesthetic qualities, so I'm suprised that it hurt worse than standard winnie o_0 I filtered and sterilised all thouroughly I'm fairly content it's not contaminated.

thehalfbreed is offline Junior Member
    why are you taking stanozolol with test/deca cycle?? stan is a little bit more of a cutting/lean mass gainer. ive never messed with homebrewing, haha just trust my supplier

I've been trying something out.. I've always used deca to bulk, but this time I'm using it to cut a little.. I've had pretty good result, but I am holding a bit of fluid.. I'm going to use the winnie to drop that fluid straight out of my system..

I have some tren acetate as well, but might save that for later..

Thread Information