Thread: natural??

LBP311 is offline Associate Member

natural??

its kinda sad but i have never worked out naturally for more than 3 months at a time, but im ready to start. i want to know how long it will take me to reach my full natural peak before i do another cycle. What can i eat to help me do this?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    for diet advice, go post in the diet forum.

No one can really answer "how long it will take me to reach my full natural peak".

But the better base you build naturally, the better position you will be in to build muscle when you hop on cycle.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    What's your current stats and how many cycles have you done? Like d7m said nobody can tell you how long but we can give you help on things like diet and training to make it go quicker for you.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation

Not to rip on you, because it sounds like you know what you did, but this is a perfect example of why it is usually recommended that guys train natty for at least a few years to get near their genetic potential before using AAS.

bigtim30 is offline New Member
    Very tough question. IMO the biggest predicter of reaching your natural genetic limitation is age. This is due to hormonal production and the gradual decrease of testosterone and growth hormone after the age 30. Personally, I am 30 yrs old have been training for more than 10 yrs (off and on since 13 yrs old) and still have not reached my full potential. Although I have noticed gains slowing down and rely more on "dialing" everything in to achieve these smaller gains.

Thread Information