Thread: bacne

ltj_29 is offline New Member

bacne

4 weeks into a test/equipose cycle (500mg week per) and am starting to develop some back acne, any suggestions in taming this?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how many times a week are you injecting?

Start running vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) in higher doses...... buy something to allow you to scrub your back and use an anti-bacterial soap with it. After showering apply benzoyl Peroxide (a product called ZapZyt)

Another good product is "Acne Anhilator"

Accutane is more of a last resort.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Hazard pretty much covered it. I like to tan on occasion in order to keep my skin clear also.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i did accutane, most will say don't on a cycle but i did with test/tren /mdrol and my bloodwork always came back great. you have to get bloodwork every month.

ltj_29 is offline New Member
    twice a week injection

Dumbass is offline New Member
    I have suffered greatly from acne.

If you just have a minor problem, do as Hazard says and you´ll be ready for the beach in the summer.

However, if you are starting to get big, bad mofo´s, I recommend using accutane asap. If you start it now, you can run a low dose (20 mg´s i.e), and it will be enough to combat any roid-related acne. I still look like a ****in warzone, and it´s been almost 2 years since I started running accutane with my cycles. In other words, if the damage already is done, there is no easy way out of it. Better safe than sorry if you suspect you might get hit hard is my advice.

Of course running accutane means you shouldn´t run any orals, and do your bloodwork frequently.

i was on 80mgs a day for 5-6 months... my skin was dry and i was red as a tomato

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I run low dosages of accutane with great success. If my acne is out of control I will run 40mg's/day until it starts subsiding..... then drop to 20mg's until clear...... then drop to 10mg's for maintenance......

I wouldn't recommend going over 40mg's/day if not doctor monitored.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

good point haz, you should really be under a doc supervision if on accutane, it has some very harsh sides

Dumbass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i was on 80mgs a day for 5-6 months... my skin was dry and i was red as a tomato
    Exactly, that is why I advocate the use of accutane beforehand rather than when the problem already is hit bad.

At 20 mg´s I don´t get any sides other than a little drier skin than normal, and from time to time my lips get dry.

Also you don´t get the problem with scars and pigment damage. I wish I could hunt down the shitty doctor that denied me my accutane when I was younger. I can´t stress enough how ****ed up it is to dedicate this much time and effort into developing a good physique and not being able to take of your shirt in public without feeling like a freak.

Thread Information