Sarone is offline New Member

Need advice for first cycle

So i'll start by saying i'm sorry for creating a thread that has been posted before many times but i really need to get some kind of concrete answers that i haven't managed to find using search.

I am thinking of doing my first cycle and i have been going to the gym seriously for 2 years and im 21 years old. I have gained some nice muscle but i'm still overweight because i weigh 90kg and i'm only 174cm tall so i would like to know somewhat how do you think would the cycle affect because i have started a diet and i'm gonna drop 10kg of fat off from me. Do you think it would help to convert some fat to muscle or because my calories are going to be on the negative side would the cycle lose effect because of that?

I have been thinking of using deca for 10-12 weeks with 250mg/per week and with that anavar or winstrol with that. I'm still afraid of the side effects so the cycle would be mild but i would still like for it to give me a nice boost in strenght and muscle size.

I have understood that deca dick is a very real possibility without testosterone so can someone tell me does a cycle with maybe deca/winstrol/test have bad side effects or what would be the best cycle for me? I would like for deca to be in the cycle because i have heard that it is a nice bulking steroid with minimal side effects.

Also if you give me a suggestion what would be the best pct drug to use after cycle?

Hopefully someone will bear with me and give me suggestion so thanks beforehand.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. You can not convert fat to muscle.
    2. You need test to be included in any cycle.
    3. Lose some weight bro.
    4. Research pct to get an idea.
    5. Test only for a first cycle which you're
    not ready for yet.

Thread Information