jivany is offline Junior Member

Here's all I need/want to do..

I just want to lose this body fat..i'm about 5', 175 lbs..so all i'm going to do is do cardio and a healthy diet and run some clen . i pretty much have gathered enough of info on clen on how to run it, but is this normally a wise thing to do...to do just cardio and dieting and clen? i really haven't read or found much on it..once i slim down, then i will start doing the P90X..i did that for a whole round and was happy with the results...i just need to lose some weight but am, once again, curious to see if running only clen and only doing dieting and cardio will help....i know it will ,but how much?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Clen isnt worth it, trust me. Just get a solid diet and cardio going. Lifting isnt the enemy of fat loss either. It's gonna be 80% diet though.

Man, that's tough to believe. There are so many people on here that like clen and then there are some people who don't believe in it. I guess it's just 50/50 and depends on the person...Diet is the big thing to do though but doing 45 minutes of doing cardio and clen, I have to believe that it's going to make a difference somehow..

I lost over 50lbs on diet and cardio alone, I did clen post to try to get rid of extra sticky fat and it isnt worth it.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen is not for everyone.
    start with a low dose and see how u respond.

it makes me feel like im going to have a heart attack, dont like to feel like a crack head..

just start real slow..look up "perfect beast" clen log....lots of good info in there

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    clen is not for everyone.
    start with a low dose and see how u respond.

it makes me feel like im going to have a heart attack, dont like to feel like a crack head..

just start real slow..look up "perfect beast" clen log....lots of good info in there
    yea, sucks for my cardio also.

Yea, I read that. Good stuff. I actually used clen before but I think I did it wrong. Was inconsistent and I thought more was better...Glad to see that info and maybe if I use it right this time around, I will do better with it...I'm looking for something to stack it with...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    There are plenty of OTC supps that can give you an added thermogenic boost to lose weigh. Clen is much more complex to use then the OTC supps and presents more health risks.

I use clen. It does work with proper dosing, cycling, and using the ancillaries such as taurine. But my goals as a competitive bodybuilder are much different then yours.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stack it with a good diet and cardio..

thats all u need now.....

Yeah that was my plan...I have used hydroxycut before and I wasn't too impressed with that one....have you guys heard of any results with that?

Nevermind...heard it's a waste and not bother...diet,cardio, and clen it is...2 weeks on/2 weeks off..i'm confused with the benadryl though..i want to use it so i can run the clen longer..but do i use it in my off weeks, or can i use it anytime i'm taking clen?

Thread Information