Thread: age 47 cycle

rockfromjersey is offline Junior Member

age 47 cycle

age 47 wt 230 ht 5-7 dont know bf but hold some weight in the belly area. i want to run 1 cc week of cyp or e 1/2 mon 1/2 thurs 50 anavar ed and anastozel .5 mon wed fri also hcg mon wed fri. will i still get bloated , i tend to get it easy?

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    dont do the cyp, your gut will get bigger unless you have a suuuper strict diet,

i recomend 60mg winny ed for 6 weeks after 12 weeks of tren and test prop as a base. tren at 800 wk and test prop at 500 week

or just run anavar alone in some studiesits decresed fat in subjects 10% WITHOUT exercise, but i know youll exercise, and your strength will go up, your size will be good size your androgen size gains will be low but your gains from lifting will be higher cuz youll be lifting heavier, a dry look will be incurred here on var alone.
    Last edited by charlesriley; 12-15-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by rockfromjersey View Post
    age 47 wt 230 ht 5-7 dont know bf but hold some weight in the belly area. i want to run 1 cc week of cyp or e 1/2 mon 1/2 thurs 50 anavar ed and anastozel .5 mon wed fri also hcg mon wed fri. will i still get bloated , i tend to get it easy?
    any cycle history?
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    dont do the cyp, your gut will get bigger unless you have a suuuper strict diet,

i recomend 60mg winny ed for 6 weeks after 12 weeks of tren and test prop as a base. tren at 800 wk and test prop at 500 weeks

or just run anavar alone in some studiesits decresed fat in subjects 10% WITHOUT exercise, but i know youll exercise, and your strength will go up, your size will be good size your androgen size gains will be low but your gains from lifting will be higher cuz youll be lifting heavier, a dry look will be incurred here on var alone.
    800mg/week tren and you don't even know if he's used tren yet? seriously?

thank you but wont the e or cyp help with sex drive

only used e ,cyp , prop and var before but didnt like prop

Big

i recomend 60mg winny ed for 6 weeks after 12 weeks of tren and test prop as a base. tren at 800 wk and test prop at 500 week

good lord, I just realized you're a 20 year old stick-figure who hasn't even cycled yet, how about letting those of us with some experience give advice

suggestions for a 1603 5''10 20 year old males first cycle?

ok buddy just trying to learn something new there are so many different things people tell me thats why i am trying here. also doc where i get my stuff suggested this to me

Big
    ok buddy just trying to learn something new there are so many different things people tell me thats why i am trying here. also doc where i get my stuff suggested this to me
    my responses were to the noob giving you awful advice, not to you.

rock have you considered getting bloodwork done? you probably would qualify for trt. did your doc offer that?
    also you should get your bf% measured.

i did thats how i get this stuff

Big
    but is he advising a cycle, or trt? trt you stay on for life.

they come to my home do the blood work then a doc reviews it and they call me and tell me i could stay on for life 1 cc or 1/2 cc week what ever i feel better with also they reccomend hgh but to expensive and i dont know if its worth it what do u think of hgh

Big
    I love GH. What are your goals?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I'm 50 and I've been on HGH for a year now. Best thing I've taken. I felt just AWESOME on a cycle with HGH.

keep muscle and stay in shape gh about 900 a month is it worth it also they say anastrozle will keep the bloating down

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

dont listen to this idiot, i dont know why people like this give advice when they failed primary school

anyways IMO i think a low dose of test, maybe some GH would go great for you, itll help you maintain lean mass, promote sex drive and general well being

maybe test cyp at 250mg a week for 12 weeks would be appropriate, it is abit above normal HRT levels but 250mg isnt likely to cause any, maybe little side effects like small bloat, u could take something to prevent the bloat

after that u could always return back down to normal HRT dosage protocol

as for GH i dont know enough about it so listen to 'BIG' he knows what hes talking about
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-15-2009 at 10:25 PM.

sex drive is great but sometimes when i take e or cyp at 500 - 600 week it drops off dont understand why

Big
    could be estrogen related. an ai such as arimidex could help.

also they just sent me 10 weeks of var at 50 per day start tomarrow

Big
    have them (or someone) measure you bf. how is your blood pressure?

thats why they send anastrozle also they said it will help with bloat but its bad on cholestoral my good one went down to 11 once i

bp good now but when on 500- 600 it goes up

Big
    is this an actual endocrinologist, or one of those clinics?

wellness center

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Regarding the GH..... IMO..... $900/month is INSANE. Since it's a replacement dose it's probably 1-2iu's a day. Thats between 30-60 iu's a month which is between $30-$15 an IU..... NOT WORTH IT.

If you can't get GH on your own..... i'd pass.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i have cyp and e should i take 200cyp then switch to 200e also 50mg or 75mg anavar ed

i have cyp and e should i take 200cyp then switch to 200e also 50mg or 75mg anavar ed
    Cyp and Enanthate are virtually identical so the switch would be fine to do..... I'd stick to just 50mg's var.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

how do i keep from bloating

your anastrazol should do the trick..... .25mg/ed. Also, drink lots and lots of water..... and keep sodium intake to a minimum.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

i have .5 and was told to take it 3 times a week also would hcg 3 times a week be good through out also do i have to come off the test dose or could i stay on for years

i have .5 and was told to take it 3 times a week also would hcg 3 times a week be good through out also do i have to come off the test dose or could i stay on for years
    Well.... i'm not sure how your clinic is going about this. My father runs 12 week HRT cycles..... then PCT's and goes back on again. Other guys go on low dose test for months and months and months at a time..... so it's really all up to your doc/clinic - I would defiantely ask them what their coarse of action is going to be before I started anything.

Regarding HCG ..... i'd run 200-250iu's 2-3 times per week.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

So 200 total split twice a week 100 mon 100 tues

Thread Information