cr0sby8790 is offline New Member

steroids in pill form?!?

hey guys whats up im 19 years old 5ft 7 150 lbs ive been goin to the gym for about a year and half im starting to get cut up but i wanan gain some mass and weight and i jus wanna no if theirs anything out their in pill form im not a fan of injecting myself, i see theirs a ad on the site for steroids in pill form but idk if their legit i jus wanna do a single cycle to gain some weight then jus lift hard when i go off if anyone has any information that would be great or any sites thanks guys!!

urbanbody is offline Member
    Don't take this wrong but your to young bro. Your test levels are high right now so go off that. If you decided to use steroids at this age all your gonna do is mess your test levels up at an early age!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

hahah alright what do u guys suggest i get like supplement wise?

urbanbody is offline Member
    Creatine with some no-explode! Get some whey protein and dextrose for your post workout. And eat eat eat eat. Train Hard bro

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    Creatine with some no-explode! Get some whey protein and dextrose for your post workout. And eat eat eat eat. Train Hard bro
    AGREE that stuff is absolute awesome, its like taking out an insurance policy that youll have a great workout

no xplode by bsn is the insurance

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Big obviously has a photographic memory.

Best

T

gsxracer is offline Banned
    big is tha bomb~

but for 19 years old, is where you're gonna booooooom if you eat like a beast and train with good form,

don't be a swingner~!

no xplod is a pre work out so thats the best then take protein after what about the mass XXX

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it is just me. When I discovered creatine, I was blown away. I took it when I was 22. I was impressed by the third month. When I got a new protein I was stoked. I was loving life and growing slowly, but surely. Creatine is my all time favorite supplement. Protein is the "insurance" that you all speak of. Maybe creatine doesn't work anymore. Maybe it is fake now because we all know how "expensive" it is to make, so there are a lot of counterfeits out there...... .... Bro, try 5g of creatine for a few months. Get a good protein. Maybe take some caffeine before workouts.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    get some ON serious mass, i gained like a stone within a month of using that naturally, no shit.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    gain some weight then jus lift hard when i go off
    How about you just lift hard now?

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    i agree with everone above....however what about those lookin to play colllege sports or get looked at by pro/colleg scouts ironically its the best time to take gear for life purposes and worse time for your endocrine system.......

if you so decided to ignore everones advice and cycle anyway like alot of sports stars oviously did, then anavar ...go with anavar and equipose or test prop and menthenolone enthanate...the legal roids are not real gear. otc creatine hurts your cardio, and protien is very awesome and get liquid BCAA's.....before you ever decide to ignore the wise advice from the posters above research HCG and PCT before you do anything.

everyone else i just told him this cuz alot of times young guys ignore the "dont cycle" and do it anyway....especially if they feel pressure to from sports,peer,job or military purposes. then they go on and hurt themselves becasue they were told" no" and not helped with aas info.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    everyone else i just told him this cuz alot of times young guys ignore the "dont cycle" and do it anyway....especially if they feel pressure to from sports,peer,job or military purposes. then they go on and hurt themselves becasue they were told" no" and not helped with aas info.
    That is their own fault then :P

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    That is their own fault then :P
    yeh true, but still a real aspect to aas use, the main age target of supplements advertisement and main area of cosmetic/asthetic desire includes that age group.

Thread Information