Thread: cypionate 200

liftergq is offline New Member

cypionate 200

okay, i just started running cyp monday, looking at running 9 weeks. 200mg inj monday, 400mg inj on thursdays for the 9 weeks (27 amps).

previous cycles back in the day i always bulked. this time i am trying to just lean out more. this is all i have so i am not adding anything else with the cycle. also have nolva and clomis for my PCT 15 days after week 9 injection.

stats:
    29y 6'00 202lbs, 9% BMI been working out since college. been clean for over a little over a year now.

any suggestions for lean gains greatly appreciated. i understand i will have water weight retention, but i want as little as possible. thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Why only 9 weeks?

liftergq is offline New Member
    yes, just 9 weeks. that's all i have and i need to use it up before it expires within the year. and i have the time right now to run it the right way and get the training/ diet/ and rest i need. i know it's not big and i am lacking the winstrol i would like to have, but i have to work with what i have... i am only wanting lean gains if possible. i have never run a cycle like this before or cyp for that matter.
    in the past i have run sust 250 eod with dbol and eq for mass and size. this time i want the lean mass. my routine in the gym is high reps with cardio, i shoot for 12. before it was more wieght each set and lower reps (ie. 10, 8, 6, 4). thanks again...

Thread Information