number28 is offline Associate Member

pics for test prop

hello all!!!
    its finally here. my test has arrived. however im extremly dissapointed as its not test e as thats what i ordered.

my contact came back to me with test prop. now all the research that i have done was on test e. i know nothing about test prop except that its a shorter ester and has a lives a shorter life cyc in my body.
    can someone pls fill me in on the differences and should i return all my test prop and insist on getting test e?
    will i have the same, better, worse results? i do remember reading that prop has a less chance of gyno/water retention...

heres the info and some pics:
    its made by STALLION LABORATORIOS (i believe mexico) writing in spanish
    heres what it has on the bottle:
    "USO VETERINARIO TESTOSTERONA PROPIONATE 100
    CONTENIDO NETO 10ML"
    "FORMULA
    CADA ML CONTIENE:
    TESTOSTERONE PROPIANO
    100MG/VEHICULO C.B.P. 1ML"

i got blood work baseline done and did a whole bunch of prep but
    Im really bummed out with this change in product, please help.
    thx guys your help is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics for test prop-prop100.jpg   pics for test prop-prop-img00101.jpg  

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm pretty sure you should edit the lab from this post. Also, black it out from the pic. Then, put this post in the picture forum for more responses.
    But you don't have enough anyway if that's your only bottle of prop.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I'm pretty sure you should edit the lab from this post. Also, black it out from the pic. Then, put this post in the picture forum for more responses.
    But you don't have enough anyway if that's your only bottle of prop.
    nono, i got plenty more. sorry about not editing out the lab info, i thought that information was needed.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ohhh mann ur ass is gona be sore from the prob. black the lab name. and hopefully a mod can move ur thread

I'm pretty sure I need the info on the pic to insure its legit, I don't think its an ugl but pls correct me if I'm wrong ill remove the pis. I don't want to post something I'm not suposse to. I just wnat to know if its good shit...also wht main diff bet prop and e..? Is it right that I woiuld gaim way more on en?
    Thx guys
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    ohhh mann ur ass is gona be sore from the prob. black the lab name. and hopefully a mod can move ur thread

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I need the info on the pic to insure its legit, I don't think its an ugl but pls correct me if I'm wrong ill remove the pis. I don't want to post something I'm not suposse to. I just wnat to know if its good shit...also wht main diff bet prop and e..? Is it right that I woiuld gaim way more on en?
    Thx guys
    Technically Prop is stronger. They're different esters. Prop keeps blood levels more stable since it is a way shorter acting ester and passes through your system quite a bit more rapidly. Prop also has more hormone in it (Testosterone ) because the weight of the ester is less. So for 50mg of Prop you will get around 40mg of Testosterone if I'm correct.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    is ur prop dark colored?!?!?

urbanbody is offline Member
    Edit your Lab name! I wouldn't shoot that for anything! That Lab has been shut down for over a year and when it was running was dirty. And on top that bottle doesn't look like thats lab at all

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Is this your first cycle?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt shoot that shit if you paid me.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information