Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

Sensitive Nipples mean...

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but just for clarification,

Sensitive nipples? is it the norm on a prop and var cycle, or does it mean gyno?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    it usually is early sign of gyno, suggest u pop a nolva soon as you can

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    My right nipple is sensitive. I am going to start Nolva only if it begins to hurt. I have no experience with this, so that is what I am going to do. I also have Letro. It may be a sign of gyno. It may also just be that you rubbed your nipple raw during a workout, and you are over paranoid.... causing you to mentally amplify the sensitivity in your chest

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    My right nipple is sensitive. I am going to start Nolva only if it begins to hurt. I have no experience with this, so that is what I am going to do. I also have Letro. It may be a sign of gyno. It may also just be that you rubbed your nipple raw during a workout, and you are over paranoid.... causing you to mentally amplify the sensitivity in your chest
    good idea, save the letro as last resort as the nolva should clear things up. I am on adex right now and still got sore nips, so I started taking nolva and my nips feel much better now. Letro will clear up the gyno as well but you have to worry about it killing gains (hinders to much estrogen) and also estrogen rebound.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    go get some letro for your pct, gyno is nothing to mess around with and you want the best stuff possible.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on nolva and proviron the whole cycle, and its not in my head, they are sensitive, it doesnt bother me too much, but i just dont want gyno. I could get letro, but im scared of the estrogen rebound. Plus i dont want to hinder gains

Tyler2004 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Taking X-tren need help

I know x-tren is not as intense as the stuff most of you take but my nipples are starting to get sore my nuts are too. Should i stop taking right away and start my PCT which is a natural test booster?? I need help im hurting and dopnt feel like i should continue with the tren? any suggestions?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2004 View Post
    I know x-tren is not as intense as the stuff most of you take but my nipples are starting to get sore my nuts are too. Should i stop taking right away and start my PCT which is a natural test booster?? I need help im hurting and dopnt feel like i should continue with the tren? any suggestions?
    You need to get a real pct not an OTC test booster. Get some nolva and see if it helps.

Blog Entries

X-tren

If I stop everything and dont take a nolva will it eventually go away? I cant get my hands on nolva Inhibit-E is the best i can do right now. I just want to be back to normal with no pain

If you stop everything it may stop the gyno from coming or if it's already there from getting any worse but youre need a pct so your body can recover. If you're gonna stop it atleast pick up some dhea.

This is why we always stress to have everything ready before you start a cycle. That includes pct and some extra nolva incase of signs of gyno. Definately start a thread tho so more people chime in. You kind of hijacked this guys thread.

I just realized you said x tren not tren. Are you taking the over the counter capsules? I don't see anything like that being strong enough to cause gyno. If it's causing pain I would just discontinue the use. Maybe somebody else can help here. I don't know a whole lot about the OTC supps like those.

Sorry to the op for the thread being highjcked. I misread his question and may now hve both of us confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    I've been on nolva and proviron the whole cycle, and its not in my head, they are sensitive, it doesnt bother me too much, but i just dont want gyno. I could get letro, but im scared of the estrogen rebound. Plus i dont want to hinder gains
    Is there a small bump behind either of your nipples or are they puffy? Maybe try upping your dose of nolva slightly for a week and see if it subsides.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for jacking your thread man! thanks for the info (Stack_it)

Thread Information