Shady519 is offline New Member

New and Confused

Hey guys, my name is Shady and i am a new member to this forum. I have been interested in using roids for a few years but wasnt sure if it was for me. I have been working out for a few years on and off, but the reason i stop is because i never see any results. The times i do work out hardcore, i keep a fairly good diet. I am 23 yrs old, 5.8' and weigh about 158pds...I was gonna get serious again about working out and thought i should try some steroids but i seen some of the side effects that come with it. I would start off with 1 cycle for about 12 weeks, taking 400 mg of Cypionate or Enanthate . With that i would take 20 mg of Dianabol a day. I seen alot of information of taking some drugs that could help prevent acne or baldness to occur, but all these names are so confusing. IS there any advice anyone can give me on what products i should get for my first cycle? Also what products would most likly prevent baldness or acne to occur. Thanks

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    My advice to you is to train consistently don't overtrain and most important check your diet. Then wait til you are 25 before to start using juice.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady519 View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Shady and i am a new member to this forum. I have been interested in using roids for a few years but wasnt sure if it was for me. I have been working out for a few years on and off, but the reason i stop is because i never see any results. The times i do work out hardcore, i keep a fairly good diet. I am 23 yrs old, 5.8' and weigh about 158pds...I was gonna get serious again about working out and thought i should try some steroids but i seen some of the side effects that come with it. I would start off with 1 cycle for about 12 weeks, taking 400 mg of Cypionate or Enanthate. With that i would take 20 mg of Dianabol a day. I seen alot of information of taking some drugs that could help prevent acne or baldness to occur, but all these names are so confusing. IS there any advice anyone can give me on what products i should get for my first cycle? Also what products would most likly prevent baldness or acne to occur. Thanks
    ^^^Must not be too good.

What does your diet look like in detail, put up the macros too.

When i was serious at the gym, i would eat 4 egg whites plus protein shake for breakfast around 10am then around 12pm eat some grilled chicken then again at 2pm eat a chicken salad at 5pm i would grab some fruits or vegetables and drink another protein shake then at 9pm eat some pasta with chicken in it

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Don't pin up if u have already drop the cycle.... Learn about pct and anciliarys , there is a pct section by the way

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dont cycle champ. build urself up first naturaly.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You'll never gain weight on that diet. Research and get the basics of diet and training first. Then commit to a couple of hard years training and eating properly before you ever consider AAS.

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    Theres no way in hell you have reached your natural potential I would re evaluate your diet and work out regimin and gain atleast 20 more solid pounds before considering AAS. These compounds are not magic you still need a great diet and work out plan or you will not get to where you want to be even with AAS.

Thank you guys, ill take ur advice

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady519 View Post
    Thank you guys, ill take ur advice

^^^^HOLY SH*T!!!!! I have to say congratulations on taking the advise given and making a very smart decision. Its good to see a newb that listens and heeds advise without just dismissing it and doing something that they end up regreting.

Nice work bro. Welcome to the board.

Moto

Thread Information