McFly is offline Associate Member

Test Prop n DECA

Guys just planning a test prop cycle. and got a quick question.
    going to be a 10 week cycle, 400mls spread out to 4mls a week.

so a mate toled me to take a 1ml shot every 2nd day.. now im not to sure about this as i would perfer 2 shots at 2mls each time.
    what do you guys think?
    this is my first cycle and i am ready i will post stats up later in my log just would like to know this question?
    cheers

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why do not you post your stats first and then you get the answer?

sorry was just going to post stats, diet ect in my blog but il post stats now
    Hight:6"
    Weight:80kg
    BF: 15%
    waist: 32"
    Training experience: Been training the last 4 years after alot of trial and error.

just finished a healthy lean muscle gain and droped from 90kg to 80kg over the past 4 months and been training hard.

BJJ
    I believe you can achieve more solid results by remaining natural for many other years focusing on your diet to reduce your bf and increase your lean body mass.
    You really do not need aas at your age.
    Do not look for fast results but solid ones, which, in order to to be achieved, need time and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I believe you can achieve more solid results by remaining natural for many other years focusing on your diet to reduce your bf and increase your lean body mass.
    You really do not need aas at your age.
    Do not look for fast results but solid ones, which, in order to to be achieved, need time and dedication.

i understand that, but i will like to know your opiniouns on my question.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    1.5 ml of 100mg per ml prop will yeild 525mg of test prop per week. So shoot 1.5ml EOD. That's plenty for a first cycle.

The title of your post says "test n Deca ". Did you have a question about deca?

yeh sorry forgot to post that...
    With decca i will be taking 4mls a week, would 2 shots of 2mls straight after injecting prop be suitable?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    How many mg per ml is the deca . Most is 200-250 which would bring your total mg per week 800-1000. That's too high. Are you sure its not NPP? NPP is usually 75-100 mg per ml.

Most suggest a first cycle to be test only with no other compounds. If you take more then one compound for your first cycle you will not be able to discriminate which compound may be giving you sides as well as gains.

Also, a fast esther that needs to be injected frequently will be very tough on your first cycle. Test prop can be painful if your muscle is not conditioned by previous injections. You can do this, but be forewarned.

Do you have a PCT planned?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    How many mg per ml is the deca . Most is 200-250 which would bring your total mg per week 800-1000. That's too high. Are you sure its not NPP? NPP is usually 75-100 mg per ml.

Most suggest a first cycle to be test only with no other compounds. If you take more then one compound for your first cycle you will not be able to discriminate which compound may be giving you sides as well as gains.

Also, a fast esther that needs to be injected frequently will be very tough on your first cycle. Test prop can be painful if your muscle is not conditioned by previous injections. You can do this, but be forewarned.

Do you have a PCT planned?
    Right words for someone who has the right age to run an aas cycle.
    Last edited by BJJ; 12-16-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    as i respect all in this thread i will say this:

OP- you are to young to cycle, you still have some solid weight to gain the natural way.
    you should not take prop or any other steroids at this time, regarless of dosage.

u can gain 15 more lbs easy at ur age. stay natural man, no need for roids yet.

Thread Information