Dimitri is offline New Member

Equipose / Test Prop...need some quality input fellas

I have been reading around and have been searching for a good cycle for what I am looking for. I want a good 10 lbs of solid muscle without going thru the blowin up and deflatin business. So i rather gain 10 lbs of a gradule gain but a solid cut look....So i've decided on goin with Equipose and keep in mind I have already takin a little less then 2 cycles of deca300....dont think i had the deca dick prob but nervous so im moving on from it.....so i want to take 400mg/week of EQ and i know that wont be enough , thinkin of stackin it with test prop but takin like 100mg shot every 3 days...or just mon and thurs....keepin in mind that i want solid 10 lbs and to stay and get more cut....im 6'1 190-195...nice cut rite now but id like to throw 10 lbs on and get hard and cut as hell......i just dont want to get carried away with the test and all the other AS so i wanted something mild but not deca alone so i figured EQ stacked with a lil sumthin.....help me out....give me some ideas.....keep in mind im 19 so i dont want to get too far into the game.....im also plannin on clomid theraphy...i didnt after the deca....and that was this summer...any point in takin 15 tabs of clomid before the next cycle so i can get my levels back from the deca.......alrite give me something to work with.....guys know your shit

popa is offline Senior Member
    do a fina, prop and eq cycle you'll get good quality gains from it

only deal is i weary about fina...hear its bad for the kidney's...mite wait off on the fina for a few more years.......any suggestions on what would be best with EQ....to get a good 10 lbs or soo...but lean cut....price effective as well...im a poor college dude

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Dimitri
    only deal is i weary about fina...hear its bad for the kidney's...mite wait off on the fina for a few more years.......any suggestions on what would be best with EQ....to get a good 10 lbs or soo...but lean cut....price effective as well...im a poor college dude
    Fina, Fina, Fina and some more fina. Toxicity is overrated IMO and you should know if you start to experience kidney damage because your lower back will hurt really bad. I ran some DNP while taking fina and I got the worst lower back pains. Trust me, it's unmistakable. Fina is about the best AS for its price IMHO.

here is the deal....i already have the EQ and i want to take with something soo i get decent results...im not tryin to do anything drastic here just 10lbs of pure good mucsle....im 19 and i dunno i should prob save fina for later on in the game...help me out....thanks guys for the input but i need diff answers

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Use Prop but at a higher dosage like 50 ED. 100 on Mand T I dont think is gonna do much for ya. If you wanna do less than 50 ED than just skip a shot on the days you dont work out. The EQ wont give you much gains by itself. Using it as the base of your cycle isnt really the right way to go but if your gonna do it then ...

DO yourself a HUGE FAVOR DONT DO THE CYCLE UNLESS YOUR GONNA GET 36 TABS OF CLOMID. YOULL LOOK GOOD FOR 6WEEKS BUT IT WILL ALL DEFINITELY DISSAPPEAR W/O CLOMID.

snakeman is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Dimitri
    here is the deal....i already have the EQ and i want to take with something soo i get decent results...im not tryin to do anything drastic here just 10lbs of pure good mucsle....im 19 and i dunno i should prob save fina for later on in the game...help me out....thanks guys for the input but i need diff answers
    i hate to bust your bubble buddy, but your going to mess yourself up starting juice this early in life...your still growing...wait a few more years..seriously

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Bro, at 19 you really should wait before using a/s!!!

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    i would wait too, your nat test levels are still raging. But your prob like me and couldnt resist i started at 20 with my first cycle. Ive ran eq at 400mg wk with enth at 600mg a wk for 10 wks. it was nice , if yuou eat right depending on your body type youll see nice gains. dont expect nothing over the top but 10 pds is a about right. thorugh some dbols in the first couple wks to jump start your cycle and always always finish with clomid and have nolvadex onhand.

ive done deca last summer for 12-13 weeks...and i had a bad couple months cus i was on too long apparently....so u guys suggest no test ....is fina that bad....do u think i fucked up with the deca...if soo....would there be any point in takin clomid like now to up my levels if they are down....i dont think they are, i tihnk they are back to normal....but i dunno....any kinda help is good....let me know...any suggestions on maybe just EQ by itself...i was contemplatin trenbolone ...which is basically fina...but i need to know more bout that....throw stuff at me

felix is offline New Member

hola

Quote Originally Posted by popa
    do a fina, prop and eq cycle you'll get good quality gains from it
    well am my reasearch for my 2cy i have gone down to this 500mg test e 1-12 400mq eq 1-12 50mg winny eod 8-15 am 35 185p 5'11 whant to gain sizes especialy my legs what's ur input on this or sould i go for the above

Thread Information