gettintherequick is offline Associate Member

accutane and orals...

So got prescribed accutane by the dermatologist for my acne which has spiraled out of control after my last cycle.

Problem is i have to go for blood tests to check my liver values etc as it is a very hepatoxic drug and liver damaging. I think they are every 2 or 3 months.

Basically can i get away with cycling without it showing up on my blood tests and can i run orals aswel without the doc takin me off the accutane due to bad liver values?

Bound to be other ppl in this position??

Thanks

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I would think about staying away from 17aa orals while taking accutane.

Yea thats what i thought.

Although i have heard alot of people take accutane on cycle to stop acne but maybe they don't run orals?

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gettintherequick View Post
    Yea thats what i thought.

Although i have heard alot of people take accutane on cycle to stop acne but maybe they don't run orals?
    More than likely anyone running Accutane during their cycle will be running either only injectibles or after their kickstart. I wouldn't combine the tane with any orals, like an all oral cycle for example because good chance it will compound stress on the liver and the panels will come back skewed.

What dose did the derm prescribe you, for the Accutane?

have my consultation tomorrow to get the dose he is going to give me etc.

Prob be 30mg a day to start off i would think.

Hate juice only cycles ;-(

But these dam spots are drivin me crazy.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why would you fuc with your hormones if your trying to get acne to go away?? Doesnt make sense, hormal imbalances is what causes acne. If your going to take tane, just take it by itself and let it do its thing, all your going to do is make it not work as well as it can. Im on 40 mgs ed right now, its a nasty drug, I can tell by my urine. Be smart and stay clean while using it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    milk thistle and sam-e

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    gettintherequick hope you dont mind me jumping in but thought I could maybe help in other way. If you're accutane acne must be quite heavy hey, I have suffered too and it's right pain in the fkin arse I know. In case you have any marks, scars, discolouration I'd advise the following:

Bio-oil - awesome stuff, quite cheap and lasts for ages

Juice of a lemon - use juice of one lemon at night, put on cotton wool and apply to affected areas. This will not only improve scars alot but it will also clear up acne very sweetly.

Hope that is of help to you if not others.

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    Bit more before I go off...best advice for acne while present, leave it the fk alone or you'll regret it. By squeezing all you're actually doing is spreading infection to other areas under the skin.

Don't use soap to wash face as clog pores which causes breakouts, use cleanser.

If you use the bio oil to improve scarring use it for minimum of 3 months and twice a day if possible, massaging it in well till all absorbed is essential.

If you use lemon juice which alongside bio-oil is good combo to improve scars (first hand experience from my minor scars) use it for at least a month and you will see a definite improvement.

Like I said, acne is fkin proper arse ache so I hope I've helped...doctor said to me once "yeah I know how you feel, acne is the pits!"...I so wanted to punch the fker :-).

Laters for now and if anyone wants more advice just drop me a message (and no I dont work for bio-oil lol, just like to help as been through it myself).
    Last edited by eyeothetiger; 12-16-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks for all your posts very helpful.

Doc started me on 30mg.

If i do cycle it'l be a test base of only 250mg per week incorporated with something like deca or equipose. Its the test that really flairs me up.

Acne ruins the best days of your life. Period.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gettintherequick View Post
    Thanks for all your posts very helpful.

Doc started me on 30mg.

If i do cycle it'l be a test base of only 250mg per week incorporated with something like deca or equipose. Its the test that really flairs me up.

Acne ruins the best days of your life. Period.
    Stay off the gear. You will get much better results from the accutane and limit the stress on your vital organs. Deca is a test derivative so it will cause oil skin which leads to acne.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    I am taking 10mg accutane/d for six months now during my cycle and PCT. I took it with orals as well such as dianabol , wintrol and proviron with no noticeable side effects. However, I do protect my liver by taking milk thistle and N-acetylcysteine.

Thread Information