Shepard is offline Junior Member

Next cycle suggestion

Hi, ive run a cycle of test en 250mg/e5d and find out I was prone to gyno at this dosage, after about 4-5 weeks. I took nolva to calm down the symptoms, then continued my cycle at 200mg/e5d, and still got symptoms after letting go the nolva.

Conclusion, next cycle, I plane on going with something like tren or EQ , winny.

Any suggestion on a good stack that will reduce the risk of gyn.

Goal is to gain a few more pounds.

Stats:
    Lifting for 8 years
    age 23
    5'6
    185 lbs between 8-9%bf Diet is good, dont worry bout it.
    *Theres prob someone who going to say something about the age, but hey, Im a user and will keep going. Plz Just help me finding a good stack.
    Last edited by Shepard; 12-16-2009 at 08:48 PM.

May I bump myself back to top? hehh any advice from experienced guys would be appreciate.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so are you going to run a low dose of test with another compound, or are you hoping to not run test?

I wish I could, but my knowledge dont allow me to do it unless you have suggestion and good advice for me. I always putted test on my cycles, its the first time I got to 500mg a week.

I could run it from 100-150 twice a week, but if I stack it with EQ, could it possibly lead me back to gyno since it does aromatize a lil bit?

Short esther could give me a better control in my case, I think, but still I prefer staying with long esther.

Tx for your help.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would want at least a small dose of test present.

Ill take this in consideration, prob get a high concentration test vial(So only one needed for my entire cycle) and stay wit a low test dosage. Any idea what would be best for me as other compounds and dosage? I was thinkin of Tren since it dosnt aromatize, But Im aware it can still cause gyno if in a environnement with high concentration of estrogen.
    Last edited by Shepard; 12-16-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Thread Information