ballplayer18 is offline New Member

Var questions from a newb

I've never taken anything other than over the counter supps before, so this is my first experience with any type of steroid . After much research and opinion from people who have experience in this, I've decided to go with Var (Oxandrolone). I'm not looking to get huge, instead, I'm looking to shed body fat and get ripped up. Here is my question though:

As a beginner, should I look to stack Var with something else to maximize my results? I have the time and work ethic to devote myself to this process. I also have the tolerance to sustain an appropriate diet. I've read that some guys like to do a cycle of Clen while taking this. I've done some reading on Clen and I'm just not sure if it would be too much for me to handle being it is my first cycle. Opinions would be much appreciated.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat?

5'8
    Not sure of the bodyfat

Look I've done my research on here and I realize many of you are going to advise me that I'm entirely too young to be taking these things. I understand your concern and I honestly thank you for looking out for the youth. It isn't that I'm going to be stubborn and not listen to you, but I've educated, and continue to educate, myself on many ends. This is going to be dangerous no matter what age we are, but I refuse to be reckless with it. Please do not waste your time trying to talk me out of my decision because I'm already all in. The best way you can help me is to advise me the correct way to use this product. Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you have researched enough to know we will say you are too young (which you are) how is it you haven't researched enough to know how to use it? The profile has recommended dosages, there are logs of guys who have used it, etc.

That's fine, and I have. There is a great post in the archives detailing a great 8 week cycle of Var and the PCT, but you never know what new information or people there might be on here. Belittle me if you'd like, but I'm taking more caution about it than some people "of the right age" to take this stuff have ever done.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I was belittleing you? Allrighty then. I would think if you really want accurate information you would at least have had your body fat measured and provide it accordingly, as we ask it of everyone wanting cycle advice. I mean you want opinions of whether you should use clen , you could be 6%bf or 60% for all we know, can't you see how that might be important?
    In any event, I'm done with you, good luck.

So on a forum where people come for help, you get all twisted up because I ask...for help. Makes sense bud.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I really cant advise you without knowing your bodyfat. post a picture if you dont know. but cycling with high bodyfat comes with greater risks to your health (as im sur you know)

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    waste of money, IMO your clearly not ready

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why are you looking for problems at your age?

Thread Information