PowerThirst is offline New Member

Drug Testing: Adderall + Steroids

Ok fellas need some help, Im 23 and my job does random drug tests. The drug test is a 9-Panel test. I plan on starting a cycle which will consist of testosterone cypionate , eq, and anavar (and a anti- E if i need it). Since I take adderall I know for sure its going to show up as a positive under amphetamines, and they will do a Gas Chromatography to see exactly what it is. My question is when they do that G.C. will they also find the steroids im taking? Has anyone ever done a normal drug test and been taking adderall and steroids and just the adderall shows up? Any help or links will be appreciated, thanks bros.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Why do you take Adderall? Is it for personal reasons? About the steroids you are doing a 9-Panel test which in turn tests only for THC, Cocaine, benzoylecgonine, PCP, Morphine, opium, Methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Methadone, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, and Benzodiazepines

None of the above are steroids as steroids are hormones (or hormone related compounds) and the above are neuro-active drugs

SIKK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Why do you take Adderall? Is it for personal reasons? About the steroids you are doing a 9-Panel test which in turn tests only for THC, Cocaine, benzoylecgonine, PCP, Morphine, opium, Methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Methadone, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, and Benzodiazepines

None of the above are steroids as steroids are hormones (or hormone related compounds) and the above are neuro-active drugs
    you'll be fine like he state. only for rec drugs. my urine gets sent to a lab. that tell you if you drank a beer day before.. i'm on a cycle and negative results. good luck on your new job.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    22 yrs old and on 2nd cycle?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    If you trip the initial test it will go to a confirmatory test that is run through a GCMS. Anything that can be referenced to a metabolite will show up. The adderall will cause a positive and it will be run through the GCMS

carlin7386 is offline New Member
    Your fine brother. I am on an intense probation called drug court and I get hit with a 14 panel test. Im always good. They don't test for aas. Also I was taking a preworkout supp called JACK3D and it gave me and amphetamine positive. They sent my sample for a G.S. and still they are not looking for AAS on those. Hope this helps
    Drug Rehab

PowerThirst is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    If you trip the initial test it will go to a confirmatory test that is run through a GCMS. Anything that can be referenced to a metabolite will show up. The adderall will cause a positive and it will be run through the GCMS
    Sorry for bringing back up this old thread but I have still yet to start my second cycle because of this. So once I get tested positive for adderall(which I will) and they run it through the GCMS, there is a good chance that they will find the gear that I'm on also?

I know that I would be ok if i wasn't taking adderall cause all 9 tests would show up negative. I'm just worried about since I am taking adderall, and it will show up positive under amphetamines, the testing that will go on after to confirm what was triggering the positive for the amphetamines.

Thread Information