Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

prami too good to be true

.5mg PRami daily supposedly increases your natural hgh production 400% in healthy adults. A healthy 20 year old produces 1.5 IU hgh daily (500mcg). 1 IU rhgh represents 0.33mg(333mcg). Therefore, .5mg of prami a day would be like taking 6iu of gh per day of rhgh for a 20 year old. This is exciting for me, as it is WAY cheaper than taking that much hgh and considering the poor bioavailability of rhgh intramuscular (1/5 of when taken IV) and the fact that the hgh I produce myself is 100% bioavailabily, AND the fact that I would be taking prami to reduce prolactin anyway, I feel like I am running a high dose gh cycle with my tren and test. Sounds incredible... unbelievable even. Can this be true?

With these figures that I dug up, I can assume that I would be taking an equivalent of 30iu rhgh intramuscular each day (5 x 6). If this drug ACTUALLY increased hgh by 400%, then any kid could take it and get VERY tall.

Is this actually true?

I am in my early 20s, so the figure would be a little less for me, but around that area... WOW if true
    Last edited by elfin1mf; 12-17-2009 at 02:37 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sounds like another scam to me
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I have read that too but have never read about anyone using it like that and getting any results. Also be aware that prami has some real strange sides and is very powerfull drug that can be dangerous. I run it to control prolactin and just view the gh increase as a nice little bennifit hard to beleive 6iu spike though.

That is if you are 20yo, your gh production declines more rapidly each year after 20yo

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have been using .5mg for 3 months now and i have gotten much leaner,so it is probably the HGH thats doing that. I lose weight easier now than when i wasnt using it.

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    That is if you are 20yo, your gh production declines more rapidly each year after 20yo
    Bro 6iu is 6iu which is very unnatural and I highly doubt
    prami will do that. A healthy male early 20's will make 1-1.5iu a day just to give an idea. If you want to run GH stop being cheap there is only one way to do it right end of story.

I do not want to run gh, just prami for prolactin support.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    This is one of those fairytales that sound great in theory. But nowadays one has to stop and consider the facts.

Like how Sustanon was made to be the "best" Testosterone blend. Great in theory, not quite the same realistically.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I do not want to run gh, just prami for prolactin support.
    I have heard PRAMI is very good for prloactin issues,,,but nothing replaces real HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I have heard PRAMI is very good for prloactin issues,,,but nothing replaces real HGH.
    100% agree.

seems like a split decision from here. Reading another popular forum, people who have used prami for a very long time seem to think they had excellent hgh like effects, people on this forum who have not done so are skeptical, but those who have done it say it works. A scientific study supposedly supports the 400% thing, but I never read it. Either way, prami is excellent for my purposes and if the hgh increase really is significant, MEGA bonus for me.

BTW to all rhgh users, if you did not notice, I read that it is 5 times as effective if injected IV as opposed to IM, so you might want to try mixing it with whatever else you want to IV if you are good at finding new sites each day and not afraid of IV.

seems like a split decision from here. Reading another popular forum, people who have used prami for a very long time seem to think they had excellent hgh like effects, people on this forum who have not done so are skeptical, but those who have done it say it works. A scientific study supposedly supports the 400% thing, but I never read it. Either way, prami is excellent for my purposes and if the hgh increase really is significant, MEGA bonus for me.

BTW to all rhgh users, if you did not notice, I read that it is 5 times as effective if injected IV as opposed to IM, so you might want to try mixing it with whatever else you want to IV if you are good at finding new sites each day and not afraid of IV.

Not sure who hasnt done it here but I have done it and it and I have also run HGH and I can tell you its not the same as 6iu thats my opinion. It is good for prolactin though.

Thanks gymnerd, what sides did you get from prami and at what doses/ how many days in a row?

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running prami @ .5mg/ed for my Restless Leg Syndrome. I have been on it for about 1.5 weeks. The only sides I have noticed is a much more restful sleep and some really whacked out dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by CMonkey View Post
    I am currently running prami @ .5mg/ed for my Restless Leg Syndrome. I have been on it for about 1.5 weeks. The only sides I have noticed is a much more restful sleep and some really whacked out dreams.
    Are you taking it right before bed?

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Are you taking it right before bed?

I will take it about 1 or 2 hours before I hit the sack. My legs are so calm at night now. I know the wifey really appreciates not getting kicked and woken up. The dreams are the most vivid I have ever had, they are so realistic.

Thread Information