laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Not going in deep enough?

I dont think im going in deep enough when i pin my chest...i always get a lump and i go in maybe 1/2 inch...idk but i cant go further without it hurting...anyways correct me if im wrong but if you dont go deep enough the AAS still gets absorbed just not as fast?

Chest!?

..never pinned my chest before
    thought i would throw that out there

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Chest!?

..never pinned my chest before
    thought i would throw that out there
    haha i know bro, never thought id hit there...a buddy of mine said its easy, and so idk if i was drugged with beta blockers or what but i did it no problem the first time...2nd time didnt go as smooth but still not bad, then 3rd time (today) i had a hard time just getting the needle in

I would be paranoid AS!
    Thinking it's veiny enough to get in your way.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure you aren't the only one to inject that muscle.
    Not to hijack: I was thinking of trying biceps sometime, I've heard good things.

lil-bit-SLIM is offline Junior Member
    pecs are my fav inj spot...I rotate pecs and glutes.

well my question is, if i go say half an inch...am i wasting the gear? from what i read if i dont go deep enough its like a sub-q shot and it doesnt get wasted just doesnt absorb as fast? am i right?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It depends on how much fat you're carrying. If you're getting into the muscle and not going subcutaneous then you're alright. FWIW, I always get swelling when I pin pecs. The lumps last longer there then other muscle groups for some reason. I use a 1" pin and bury it every time.

lil-bit-SLIM is offline Junior Member
    you should be pushing the needle in ALMOST as far as it wil go, well depending on what size needle you are using? you never push it all the way in bc if for some reason you accidentally snap it you will have a small bit extruding from your muscle that will make it possible to pull out. When I first started inj pecs I was scared cause I was skinney and thought I would poke all the way close to my heart lol I was assured that I would be no where near my heart and eventually found that it is my fav inj spot

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In response to the thread title: that's what she said!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You need to use a 1" unless you have a small chest and you could get away with 5/8". Go 2" in from your nipple and about 1" up. I always do pecs injections

G_THANG is offline New Member
    thats gold! LOLL

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    My buddy pinned chest on his test E cycle. He has needle phobia so he used 1/2" insulin syringes. I was a little skeptical. Except for taking a LONG time to inject 1cc he got really good results. 1", 1.5", 5/8" deep into the chest? I dunno, I've never pinned my chest. But my buddy used 1/2" insulin pins and got good results. I figure getting it into the muscles is the biggest part of the injection.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    My buddy pinned chest on his test E cycle. He has needle phobia so he used 1/2" insulin syringes. I was a little skeptical. Except for taking a LONG time to inject 1cc he got really good results. 1", 1.5", 5/8" deep into the chest? I dunno, I've never pinned my chest. But my buddy used 1/2" insulin pins and got good results. I figure getting it into the muscles is the biggest part of the injection.
    I wouldn't recommend that. If he has a needle phobia he shouldn't be using injectable steroids .

Thread Information