gman2021 is offline New Member

Worried about customs

I made an order a little while back and it was supposed to have already been delivered. I've called Fedex about it and they said they don't know why it hasn't moved. They put out a trace to find it today but I haven't heard anything back yet. If it were seized by customs, wouldn't Fedex know about it and be able to tell me? The Fedex representative said the only reason it wouldn't have been delivered by now is that it was seized by customs or it was misplaced, but they didn't know which it was. It was gift wrapped and sent as an unsolicited gift. Should I be worried? What should I do?

Also, it was sent by a single guy. Not a big company. I paid good money to have it shipped right. There's no reason it shouldn't have been delivered it two days.
    Last edited by gman2021; 12-18-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I have gotten mail up to 3 weeks after the expected delivery date. And bro- do not discuss dates like that imo. Who knows who will be watching your mailbox for the next few days. Be patient. Like everybody says, those places are not amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I have gotten mail up to 3 weeks after the expected delivery date. And bro- do not discuss dates like that imo. Who knows who will be watching your mailbox for the next few days. Be patient. Like everybody says, those places are not amazon.com
    Have you ever had any of your orders seized?

ADO
    ADO is offline Associate Member
    dang dude im in the same spot but mine was shipped usps, i feel as if my luck has ran out. hopefully it was misplaced and you get your stuff.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had no issues with mail

I wish I could just find a local dealer so I won't have to worry about anything.

No, I'm not asking for any sources.
    Last edited by gman2021; 12-18-2009 at 01:31 PM.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gman2021 View Post
    I wish I could just find a local dealer so I won't have to worry about anything.
    Start making friends with the giants at your gym. Help them with spotting, get to know them (almost as if they were women) and start talking about supplements. Next thing you know they'll be telling you what they are on and the floor is yours from there. I'll never **** with online purchasing!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gman2021 View Post
    stop fishing....

and please dont start anymore threads on this, u are getting answers on ur other thread..

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    TS, calm down. 2 days is unrealistic. I dont care what you paid. Besides its december.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    It looked like i was going to lose my medical about 4 months after i started HRT. The first US produced i paid for when we moved was 5 X the amount i could get it for at an East European "pharmacy"...so i made a few orders from overseas. When Customs gets it (as they got mine) you will get a letter from "US Customs and Border Protection" which will tell you they have it. You can claim it but per advice here i declined.

S44
    S44 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    Start making friends with the giants at your gym. Help them with spotting, get to know them (almost as if they were women) and start talking about supplements. Next thing you know they'll be telling you what they are on and the floor is yours from there. I'll never **** with online purchasing!
    I'm new here...but this is a great answer.

Sheven is offline Banned
    when waiting for a order never rush out to the courier and ask for a trace. be patient. if you have the tracking number they can see the same think you see on the web. rushing to them and demanding for more info is just going to make your situation worst.

Thread Information