desant89 is offline New Member

Someone help with cycle please......

I am 63 250lbs. I have tries Sus before wand got about a 20lb gain with some ok size increase. I want to do a cycle that will not make me smaller or lose weight, but I dont want to gain much weight either. I know some changes will take place, but I want them as minimal as possible. I have plenty of fat to get rid of.... I have been through the cycles part of the forum, and just would like something directed at me, and what i want to do. I have 3 days a week to go to the gym, and I have a really good elyptical at home. I eat NO veggies at all! Cannot stand ANY of them. I do take a strong multi-vitamin, and have been for years. All blood work is perfect. Thanks in advance.

Again, basically want to lose gut and handles, and at least retain size, possibly grow some. Like I said, I am sure I can lose a lot of fat.......

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Age?

Test is a good place to start.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    you need to figure out what you REALLY want your goals to be because you said you want a cycle that will not make you lose weight then your continue to say that you have plenty of fat to get rid of...

NMacFar is offline Member
    i'm confused?!?!?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desant89 View Post
    I am 63 250lbs. I have tries Sus before wand got about a 20lb gain with some ok size increase. I want to do a cycle that will not make me smaller or lose weight, but I dont want to gain much weight either. I know some changes will take place, but I want them as minimal as possible. I have plenty of fat to get rid of.... I have been through the cycles part of the forum, and just would like something directed at me, and what i want to do. I have 3 days a week to go to the gym, and I have a really good elyptical at home. I eat NO veggies at all! Cannot stand ANY of them. I do take a strong multi-vitamin, and have been for years. All blood work is perfect. Thanks in advance.

Again, basically want to lose gut and handles, and at least retain size, possibly grow some. Like I said, I am sure I can lose a lot of fat.......
    if u gained 20lbs onlast cycle and consider it only ok size then u gained fat do to a poor diet..
    if u have plenty of fat to get rid of then u need to get diet in line, hit cardio hard and WAIT on any AAS use.

ur goals" lose gut and handles" is easily obtained with diet and cardio...

I am 36. I meant I would like to stay around my current weight. I would like to do that by losing fat, and gaining muscle. I am not totally fat, but I have fat to lose. I have pretty decent natural strength I think. Just looking for some help with my goals. I am prepared to diet correctly, and have read tons on it. I thought about clem, winny, Sus, prop, and several things. Just trying to find the right mix to burn fat, and gain lean muscle together.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaded61 View Post
    you need to figure out what you REALLY want your goals to be because you said you want a cycle that will not make you lose weight then your continue to say that you have plenty of fat to get rid of...
    Sorry, I meant lose fat, and gain muscle while maintaining a weight somewhere near what I weigh now. I have no problem dropping 10 to 15 I guess now that I think of it.....

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desant89 View Post
    I am 36. I meant I would like to stay around my current weight. I would like to do that by losing fat, and gaining muscle. I am not totally fat, but I have fat to lose. I have pretty decent natural strength I think. Just looking for some help with my goals. I am prepared to diet correctly, and have read tons on it. I thought about clem, winny, Sus, prop, and several things. Just trying to find the right mix to burn fat, and gain lean muscle together.
    prepared is not doing, u have to do it..
    why would u not try the diet, give it time to work natural.
    u just dont decide to eat clean when cycling or u will always be fat.

AAS are not what u need, u need to aply what u have read about diet and do it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    prepared is not doing, u have to do it..
    why would u not try the diet, give it time to work natural.
    u just dont decide to eat clean when cycling or u will always be fat.

AAS are not what u need, u need to aply what u have read about diet and do it..
    So nothing mild to assist? We all know how mentally you are much more inept to work out harder at the gym when you know you have help. I was just looking for something to help. Whether it be Clen or whatever. I think once I get to where I want to be, I will fight to stay there naturally no matter what.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    dont worry about weight if your going for looks...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaded61 View Post
    dont worry about weight if your going for looks...
    Ok, then if I don't care about my weight, what should I do?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    A good diet is a key factor in a successful cycle. You should get on a good diet right now. It'll help you cut your bodyfat down (you wanna be less than 15% or so before you start) and get you into the habit of eating properly. If you eat crappy while you cycle you'll gain fat as well as muscles. The whole goal, IMHO, is to maintain/lower your bf level and gain as much muscles as you can. A cycle will amplify your efforts. If you eat well and train hard you'll gain muscles. If you eat poorly and train hard you'll gain both muscles and fat.

Thread Information