birdfan is offline New Member

Cool 2nd Cycle (after back surgery)

Hello Guys! I completed my 1st cycle last spring and basically just did Test E at 250 2x weekly for 12 weeks and the did PCT accordingly and it went well. My results were fantactic. Unfortunately I had to have another back surgery thereafter and as such I was down for about 4 months. I'm getting back up and going and lifting and dieting and such. I'm getting ready to start my 2nd cycle in January.

Stats
    Wt: 215
    Ht: 6'3"
    BF: 15% or less

I will be working out 3 days a week on weights and doing cardio on off days with rest on Sunday. My diet will be good. I'm still planning it exactly but it will include plenty of protein and such.

Here is what I'm thinking and be brutally honest with me:

Test E 250MG 2x weekly (Mon/Thur)
    Bolderone: 250MB 2x weekly (Mon/Thur)

I'd like to run this for 12-14 weeks (any thoughts there).

Don't hammer me too hard, I'm just at the beginning stages or my research. I'm open to any and all suggestions at this point.

My goals are mostly to add some muscle(strength), trim up and get hard (muscles).

Thanks Guys!

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    actually it doesnt look half bad for a 2nd cycle the fairly low yet reasonable dose shows me your thinking with your head. Just get your pct in order as I didnt see it listed and make sure you have something through out your cycle to combat estrogen levels. good luck bro.

Thread Information