Thread: Opinions please

CORR24 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Opinions please

Alright well im 26 170lbs BF%10. Have not cycled anything in almost 2 years i have right now 2 10ml bottles of deca 200mg, 2 10 ml bottles of test e 250 mg, and 50mg dbol tabs 50 of those, and for pct i have nolva, clomid on hand. Im not really tryin to put on 30 lbs or get alot bigger, so im thinkin of just doin 200mg of deca per week and 250mg of test per week for 12 weeks kickstarting it with 4 weeks of 50mg of dbol a day and prolly runnin the test two weeks longer than the deca. Or my other option was just goin with dbol 4 weeks and test 500mg for 10 weeks. What do u guys think? Prolly less chance of any side effect with the first option but still getting some solid gains any opinions would be appreciated thanks. Would i still get good gains with those low doses?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CORR24 View Post
    Alright well im 26 170lbs BF%10. Have not cycled anything in almost 2 years i have right now 2 10ml bottles of deca 200mg, 2 10 ml bottles of test e 250 mg, and 50mg dbol tabs 50 of those, and for pct i have nolva, clomid on hand. Im not really tryin to put on 30 lbs or get alot bigger, so im thinkin of just doin 200mg of deca per week and 250mg of test per week for 12 weeks kickstarting it with 4 weeks of 50mg of dbol a day and prolly runnin the test two weeks longer than the deca. Or my other option was just goin with dbol 4 weeks and test 500mg for 10 weeks. What do u guys think? Prolly less chance of any side effect with the first option but still getting some solid gains any opinions would be appreciated thanks. Would i still get good gains with those low doses?
    ok anyone got anything

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    I dont see anything your going to take through out the cycle to help with estrogen???
    opion 2 looks better to me IMO it will probably yeald leaner results anyway your d bol dose is high I would knock it down to 30-35 a day thats plenty especially if your on prescripion pills that are also liver toxic. you would see noticable gains as you said your not looking to get alot bigger.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how tall are you?

Blog Entries
    I am 5'6"

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    After a two year break, you grow fine with option 2.

Blog Entries
    Cool thanks for the opinions

Thread Information