paddy155 is offline Member

Can test enanthate be used in a short cycle ?

Can Testosterone Enanthate be used in a short cycle or does it generally need to be ran 10-12 wks to benefit from it ?
    The reason I ask is because I have noticed that a lot of the more experienced and educated AAS user's on the board seem to favour running short cycle's and would usually use prop. I have done a lot of reading about the benefit's of running shorter cycle's with maxamising gain's with faster recovery time. It all makes perfect sense and I think this is something I did not fully understand when I jumped into using AAS for my first couple of cycle's. My main problem is injecting. Twice a week for me is enough. I have tryed prop and wanted to overcome the ed and eod injections but I found it difficult to handle.
    Is their anyway to overcome this ? I was wondering if I could try uping the dose of the enanthate to slightly more than 500mg per wk to allow it to kick in faster and then taper off the end of the cycle using prop ?
    Or is it a case of short cyles = ed or eod injections and that's that.
    Any input would be much appreciated.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    it could. you would be forced to front load and mega dose pretty much.

what would you run with it?
    goals for the cycle?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    How many cycle have you run?? are you saying that you've always run 500mg of test, and never bumped up the dosage?

Regarding the injections... you just gotta get over it man. some people can't handle it. some can... lol.

Have you ever stacked any other compounds w/ your test?

I was intending on running just test to build some lean mass when the time comes. I am concentrating on cutting after the new year and want to prime myself before I start. I have ran test before with deca and tren at doses I was not anywhere ready for. Going back to the beginning and starting afresh. Ran 3 dreadful cycles before. 16 WKS cycles of test and deca. Shut me down hard.
    Last edited by paddy155; 12-18-2009 at 12:59 PM.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    My main problem is injecting. Twice a week for me is enough. I have tryed prop and wanted to overcome the ed and eod injections but I found it difficult to handle.
    Is their anyway to overcome this ?

You could try having a friend or someone you trust do the injections for you. That always helps.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can use long ester for short cycles, its not ideal but you can if your considering doing short burst cycle, when these types of cycles are ran you actually inject the long ester everyday at high amounts, so with that in mind it defeats the object of what you want to run a long ester for, your probably not ready for burst cycles anyway.

So the only other option is to frontload your long ester cycle, that will bring you up to peak concentration within the first 10 days and you can cut the cycle length down, one note though! not everyone responds to frontloading so that's something what your going to have to experiment with, for me frontloading works and so do short cycles.

To give advice to you personally we would need your stats and cycle history.

27 y/o
    191cm
    217 lbs
    bodyfat % ?

Been training on and off for 5 year's.

Ran 3 cycles previously. First was test enan at 500mg for 12 wks. Made good progress but had no propper pct.

Second was test enan and deca . Test was 600mg and deca was 750mg for 16 wks. Again,made good progress but did not follow any proper pct protocol and lost all gains.

Third was test e at 750mg and tren e at 600mg. Cut short cycle at 8 weeks with no pct. Lost most gains.

I know my main problem Is my pct but that will be in check when I start again.

What advice could you give to me marcus ?

You major problem is PCT not injections, you need to sort that out before anything IMHO. If you want to try and cut your cycle down when using test e just front load the cycle and drop the cycle length, see how you go on>

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    27 y/o
    191cm
    217 lbs
    bodyfat % ?

Been training on and off for 5 year's.

Ran 3 cycles previously. First was test enan at 500mg for 12 wks. Made good progress but had no propper pct.

Second was test enan and deca . Test was 600mg and deca was 750mg for 16 wks. Again,made good progress but did not follow any proper pct protocol and lost all gains.

Third was test e at 750mg and tren e at 600mg. Cut short cycle at 8 weeks with no pct. Lost most gains.

I know my main problem Is my pct but that will be in check when I start again.
    I do hope for you.

What have you kept from your first cycle?
    Also, how was the bloat?

Marcus,what would a shorter cycle look like ?

wk 1-2 1000mg test e
    wk 3-6 500mg test e
    wk 7-8 500mg test p

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I do hope for you.

What have you kept from your first cycle?
    Also, how was the bloat?
    When I do start my next cycle I will be ready. I admit I made mistakes.

I kept about 12 lbs from my first cycle. I did not get any bloat first time around. I did however get it when I cycled test e and deca .

graeme87 is offline Member

wk 1-2 1000mg test e
    wk 3-6 500mg test e
    wk 7-8 500mg test p
    I wouldn’t use test P at the end of the cycle. That would be better used to kick start in the same way dbol is used.

Wk 1-8 500mg Test E with a 500mg Test Prop kick start for the fist 2 weeks would be a better way to use that gear.

The short blast cycles Marcus is fond of are usually run at high doses.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Also if it’s the every pinning that’s a problem you could run the test prop EOD it doesn’t have to be ED

The test was changed from Enan. to prop for the last 2 weeks so that the longer ester is out of my system and pct can be started much sooner. I would be starting pct after 3 days rather than having to wait 14.
    Would like to know if anyone cycles like this.

wk 1-2 1000mg test e
    wk 3-6 500mg test e
    wk 7-8 500mg test p
    Yes you can plan the cycle like that, if you dont know how you react to frontloading there's only one way to find out and thats to experiment with it, using long ester's isnt ideal but it can be done by the frontload.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you can get a hold of Test P wouldn't it be better just to run Test P for 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    If you can get a hold of Test P wouldn't it be better just to run Test P for 8 weeks?
    If you read the thread you will notice he wants to get over ed/eod injection.

Thread Information