bobishka is offline New Member

Question How often for injections........

Hey everyone. I posted a thread a while back asking about the best gear for a short one month cycle. I will be at a Muay Thai camp in Thailand but I want to really build some mass. I always lose too much weight while there because of the high cardio workout.....I will be lifting everyday as well so its a mixed workout. Anyways, the gear that was most suggested was Dbol , Prop, and Deca .....Im curious on how often I should inject this stack. Thanks in advance for any help................

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Are you kidding about a one month cycle? You won't gain crap off of that, you need to up your calorie intake to maintain or gain wgt

You dont think I can make any real gains off a fa 5 week cycle??? I realize that its short but its all I can do at this point........Any suggestions besides the calorie intake. Im aware of that already........I would like to get the most out of my time in Thailand while its available and such.......

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    your not gonna get anything out of deca in that amount of time it wouldnt even fully kick in and you would be coming off of it. I seriously would wait till you come back before tackling a cycle its just to short for any kind of a high quality bulking cycle. if your gonna do it do it right dont waste your money. just eat like a hoarse man you be good

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I gained 20lbs in the first month of my sustanon + dbol cycle. I think you'll gain quite a few pounds in 5 weeks with dbol and test p. I wonder how much of it you'll keep after pct? You should post your results after the muay thai camp.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I gained 20lbs in the first month of my sustanon + dbol cycle. I think you'll gain quite a few pounds in 5 weeks with dbol and test p. I wonder how much of it you'll keep after pct? You should post your results after the muay thai camp.
    Were you training in a Muay Thai camp with extremely high cardio?

The OP is going to be training under different circumstances then you, so your experience does not apply here. We dont even know if he's going to be doing resistance training.

What he should do is eat as much as possible, not take steroids while he learns to fine tune his fighting skills.

I will be lifting heavy 5 days a week in the mornings and doing a hard cardio Muay Thai workout in the afternoons about 4-5 days a week......I will eat plenty but the heavy cardio and humidity are factors. Ive trained many times there. This one will be more about building mass. Im in a pickle because I have only 5 weeks and the gear is available and easy for injections there.......Not such an easy thing to do here in the states....Thanks anyways though guys....

Thread Information