big de is offline New Member

any way besides injections

is it safe on your liver if you draw the juice in the seringe then just shot it in your mouth or is it as affective? or should i just shot it?

The original jason Guest
    only liquid dbol and winstrol depot u can do that with anything else is just a waist u need to inject it

peace
    jason

choice is offline Junior Member
    Don't be afraid, it's only a prick!
    (Wierd, I remember saying that to a girl a couple weeks ago...)

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like yourworried about pushing the pin. If its for you just relax it really doesnt hurt as much as you think it will

One thing that helps me anyway:
    For example, for shots in the right cheek, I put a book on the floor and stand on it with my left foot, and let my right leg hang. It really takes the tension out of the muscle, and the needle will go in with much less pain, especially on those big 20ga cannons with 3ml of sust in them!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you just transfer the sus to a smaller gauge? I get the preloads and just put it in a 22 guage.

I used to put the Organon Sust preloads into another needle, but the needles I buy for all my gear are 2" 20 ga. 3ml. I could get 22ga., but the syringe size is only 2ml. I live in NJ, so pins aren't too easy to score, unless I get them off the net.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    I was nervous about injecting when I first did the juice too, but these guys are right, it really doesn't hurt bad, I barely feel it in my glute anymore. When I first did it, I had someone else inject it for me. This really made it a lot easier. I just turned my head away and after they were done I was like, damn that wasn't bad at all. So if you can, have someone else do it for you.

I mean, if that's what it takes, have a bro do it for you. I prefer doing it myself because I can definitely feel when I hit a vein or a real fibrous muscle, and I'll pull out and pick a new spot. As long as you get it in there! Oh yeah, make sure your friend knows what he is doing

Thread Information