Thread: Gyno???

Doeboy is offline New Member

Gyno???

Ok guys ive seen a lot of stuff on here about gyno... What is this? I see stuff about lumps behind the nipples and they look like boobs. Is this just from steroids ? I have had lumps behind my nipples for several years that are sometimes painful but not much anymore. They are a little big like bitch tits and my nipples are considered bologna nipples i guess. Me and another guy had them in high school and thats what everyone called them..Ive went to the dr but nothin was said... Any info on this?

HustlerBrah is offline Banned

ok now that worries me and makes me think the dr i went to years ago is an idiot!!! It talks about it being a sign of a testicular tumor, well i noticed something on my balls in middle school and told it was just a cyst and it would be ok. Well looks like when my insurance kicks back in ill have to be checked out again!!!

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeboy View Post
    ok now that worries me and makes me think the dr i went to years ago is an idiot!!! It talks about it being a sign of a testicular tumor, well i noticed something on my balls in middle school and told it was just a cyst and it would be ok. Well looks like when my insurance kicks back in ill have to be checked out again!!!
    Try not stress out HEAPS as of now,

It's always great to have 2-3 doctors check you out,

i've found that i like a few opinions rather then just 1.

goodluck!@

Thanks!

Thread Information