boody90 is offline New Member

Injectable steroids in Thailand?

Apologies if i am beginning a thread that already exists there r millions on this site! I have just returned from a 5 week trip to Thailand. I asked at a few pharmacies in phuket as well as a few in bangkok but didnt have any luck buying any gear. I am under the impression that Thailand has alot of roids so was disappointed to come home empty handed.. I was hoping to get ahold of some injectable deca , trembelone or suss or tes. I am planning on going back to bangkok in a few months and am trying to do a bit of homework this time. any help would be great! also if anyone has a rough idea on prices would be much appreciated. cheers!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I travel back and forth from Asia for business. I clear customs every time I come back home to the US. It just makes me really nervous to get stopped at customs. It would really SUCK to get in trouble for a few hundred dollars worth of gear. Spend a little extra and get gear at home. Don't take a chance of getting caught and paying WAY more money in fines. Once you get a felony record you can't travel overseas. The government confiscates your passport.

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Unless something has changed recently, you might have done something wrong. Do a search and look at some of the threads about gear in Thailand. Were all the girls you met there virgins by any chance?

darr is offline Member
    What type of £s are we talking about?

Sheven is offline Banned
    i think is not according to the rules to talk prices on this board.
    in thai you can find a lot of stuff last time my friend was in pucket he got a lot of test schering.

TheMilk is offline Junior Member
    I was thinking of going to thailand and doing a cycle there. what is the cost of living there?

boody90 is offline New Member
    Mate its pretty damn cheap. I managed to spend a fair bit of coin but if u r sensible u can easily live on $400 a week and that is still living well.. good luck!

liftingheavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boody90 View Post
    Mate its pretty damn cheap. I managed to spend a fair bit of coin but if u r sensible u can easily live on $400 a week and that is still living well.. good luck!
    im curently living comfortably on about 500 dollars a month in phuket

TheMilk is offline Junior Member
    500 a month sounds good. nice place to live for a while?

Thread Information