Freefalling is offline Junior Member

How could you benefit from Test E / d bol cycles minus the water retention?

What could i take to minimize or eliminate (if thats a good idea) the water retention that you get from test e and d bol cycles?

What benefit do you get from the water retention anyway? Is it beneficial for adding mass.... Like for your workouts so that you would be able to lift heavier...or...protect your joints. If so would it harm your progress in anyway if you "minimize" (not eliminate) the water retention?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    I think the benefits are in whats causing the retention in the first place and that would be excess estrogen. You could take a product like armidex to block the the test being converted to estro but you need estro to maximize gains.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    I think the benefits are in whats causing the retention in the first place and that would be excess estrogen. You could take a product like armidex to block the the test being converted to estro but you need estro to maximize gains.
    Good points^^

We need to look at your background, when you have done a test and dbol cycle what else have you taken? did you use an AI? also what was your diet like when "on cycle"?

Sheven is offline Banned
    a lot of guys get scarred by estrogen. it can be a scare when you are prone to gyno but when you are not estrogen can be the best thing in your cycle.

Thread Information