Thread: Steroid test?

1006 is offline Associate Member

Steroid test?

Hi there,

I last summer was my third cycle of Test-e 500mg for 12weeks.. I finished the cycle in August and I did the proper PCT.. Now I need to to quite a few tests for my new job which included urine sample, liver tests blood test etc.. If they decide to do an anaboic test, could some results show i was on Test e?

Thanks for your help

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1006 View Post
    Hi there,

I last summer was my third cycle of Test-e 500mg for 12weeks.. I finished the cycle in August and I did the proper PCT.. Now I need to to quite a few tests for my new job which included urine sample, liver tests blood test etc.. If they decide to do an anaboic test, could some results show i was on Test e?

Thanks for your help
    i do not think they will ever test you for anabolic steroids . even if in a worst case scenario they would test for steroids test E traces have already went out. the best thing to invoke in case they do a steroid test and get positive is to say you have used legal supplements that have prohormones.

docangel is offline New Member
    its been 3 months, they usually test for hormone levels to verify steriods . Test levels should be back within normal range 200-800 since you did pct.

Take 1 aspirin one our prior to your test. If you think you need to cleanse, get one of the products to be on the safe side, but i think you will be fine.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Steroid tests are quite expensive. Unless your job is really looking for steroid users it unlikely they'll spend the money.

Thread Information