KG1275 is offline New Member

Newbie Looking for advice

I am new to the site and have never taken any anabolics. I want to start to take some version to help me with my health, lose weight, and bulk up. I don't know which would be the best or worst ones to take or stack and don't wanna kill myself in the process of trying to better my life. I have a blood disorder and a liver disease so I am leary of taking certain products. I also don't know which places on the internet are BS and which are legit. If anyone can give me some advice on this matter that would be great. Thanks

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1275 View Post
    I am new to the site and have never taken any anabolics. I want to start to take some version to help me with my health, lose weight, and bulk up. I don't know which would be the best or worst ones to take or stack and don't wanna kill myself in the process of trying to better my life. I have a blood disorder and a liver disease so I am leary of taking certain products. I also don't know which places on the internet are BS and which are legit. If anyone can give me some advice on this matter that would be great. Thanks
    Define the bold.
    Stats?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1275 View Post
    ^^^That is source fishing, and it is not allowed here

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Define the bold.
    Stats?
    X2

Thread Information