Thread: D-bol

grabagear is offline Junior Member

D-bol

hey guys and gals I just have a quick question. I already searched the old threads and couldnt find any good pics. I bought some d-bol about 6 months ago and the other day I went back to my guy and said I wanted more. he gave me d-bol but it looks totally different. I havent seen any pics of this stuff. Its white with triangles on it.?. I dont have a digital camera so I cant post a pic but hopefully u know what I am talking about. oh yeah he's chargin me $200 bucks for 360 tabs! the last shit I got he only charged me $150 for 360tabs? he says its because the white ones are sooo much better than the last batch I had.??? any help will be appreciated!!!!!!!

thanx in advance!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've never seen those dbols before but their are many diff. kinds, And for that price, I'd tell him to take those dbols and shove'em up his pooter.

chinups Guest
    for $400 you can get a 1000

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i paid 330 for 1000 thai pinkies

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    those are Naposim manufactured by Therapia, Romania..they are IMO the best d-bol out there...ive tryed alot of them and i have had the best results with those.your not getting a good deal compared to overseas pharmacies..but for local price it isn't going to kill you...Madmax..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If he is charging you a whole 50 bux just because "they are better" I think it's bullshit. Unless they are a bit higher concentration, i'd say your paying too much. Especially if that's american prices

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    thanx every body! madmax I agree with you! I have no other options so I guess I will pay the money. he is my only guy for pills, I have to go to different people for injectables. and he probably knows and maybe thats why he is chargin me more? hell if you say there the best out there then why the hell not? Ill keep ya'll posted.

thanx again guys!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    theres this guy i go through sometimes just when im stuck...i lost 2 bottles of winny...i had no choice but to go to him...he charged me 200 or 225 for the 1 bottle..i was so pissed. but i had no choice..i pay $16 for 3 50mg amps....then his source gets busted and he asks me for my overseas source...i told him to go fuck himself..you shouldn't burn bridges that you may have to cross back over one day..that price isn't great but if you have no choice then buy them....Madmax..

Thread Information