Thread: t4 or t3?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

t4 or t3?

Im doing a clen cycle along with my anabolic 's to help loose some weight. Im currently dosing clen at 240mg/day.

I would like to add t3, but its a bit un-available, i can get t4, no problem and at 1/7th the price of t3.

Can i use t4? since it converts to t3 anyway? and with a 7day half life, how long till it converts to t3? How effective would it be?

Also at what dosages should i be taking t4 at? 400-600mcg/day?

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    I think 240 mcg of Clen is to high are u experienceing any sides at that dose????

actually, barley any. Slight decrease in cardio output, but no nothing, no heat problems and not any bad shaking of the hands, i can still write fine. Sweat output has doubled though, but i just keep myself hydrated. 240mg is my max amount, im not going over that. This is my second week on clen and ive started benadryl treatment for this week.

about the t4?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    240 is extremely high for clen . I had a trainee mistakenly take 200mcg his first day (he was supposed to take 20mcg for his first dose) and he missed 3 days of work. He couldn't keep any food down and was vomiting. I bet your clen is either bad or mixed wrong.

Where did you read its ok to take 240mcg of clen?

I started at 40μg then moved up slowly by 40μg a day. I got sides at the beginning, shaking hands, heat, etc. Now i still get shaking hands but not as much and i still have the heat problem, but i deal with it and a lot of sweating

"If we want to duplicate those "theraputic" levels of clen seen in the more conservative studies, weŽd still be taking just over 1mcg/lb of bodyweight, twice a day. IŽd suggest a bit less than half of that dose, however."

from http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php.

Im 220lbs now, so thats 440μg per day, and he suggests half that amount, so about 220μg a day.

From other research most take it at around 80-120μg a day. So i started low and gradual moved up to that amount, and it works fine for me. I've had great fat loss, either from clen or var or both.

My clen is bought from a pharmacy, its called "clenbu" and its from GB Standard CO.
    Others have vouched for it's legitimacy. BTW im in thailand so i can buy it OTC.

But can i get some advice about the t4 and t3 please??

Thread Information