Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Going To Thailand To Hit A Cycle..

Hi guys i am new to this forum and i have a few questions. Before i get into them i am planning to go to thailand for 3 months to do a big cycle. The Cycle will include the following.

Wk 1 - 2 Test Prop 1000mg
    Wk 2 - 11 Test Enanthate 1250mg
    Wk 1 - 10 Trenbolone Acetate 800mg
    Wk 1 - 12 Primabolan 800mg
    Wk 11 - 12 Test Prop 500mg
    Wk 1 - 16 10iu HGH

What is the best HGH in thailand & How much do they roughly go for because i wanna take a big amount of $$$ just for this cycle

Also

Do they have IGF 1 in thailand because i want to bridge...

My Stats
    Height: 182cm
    Weight: 120kg
    Bodyfat: 14%
    Cycle: 7 cycles (Bulk & Cutters)
    Goals: Start getting ready for Comps Soon

thai-lan is offline Member
    god damn 6' and 120kg !! i think HGH is over priced here tho cant tell you the prices because of the forum rules..

where will you stay in thailand?

Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    I will be Staying in Pattaya tho its my first time going there so i wouldnt know where the cheapest areas are or what steroids Are available..

BradAU is offline New Member
    Hey Kaytime,

I'm in Pattaya right now have just started my first week at Tony's Gym. Am also looking to start cycles although not as advanced as yours as i'm not near you level yet. Anyway email me/pm me if you;d be interested in a workout partner. I haven't brought my gear yet so I'd be interested to see how you went with that.. Hoping to get mine tomorrow. Cheers,

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Wk 1 - 16 10iu HGH
    I don't know much about Thailand... but I'll comment on the cycle if you'd like..

I would probably up the prop to 1g for weeks 11-12. I see no point in lowing it by 50%. You should keep the dosage constant.... (IMO you don't need to taper down from 1g of test. any more, and perhaps...) -- anyways just my 0.02 but obviously your call.

BTW, it's kinda nice to see a cycle w/out orals for one. lol.

10iu of GH will produce some pretty nasty sides (enlargement of feet, hands, etc..) are you currently cruising on GH? Because if you're planning on building up to 10iu of GH in 4 months then I would reconsider (this ramp up procedure would probably take an entire 3-4 months to get to IMO!) lol.

Not to mention, 4 months of GH is pretty limited... (even at the dosage you're planning on running it at...) I would want it to be 6+ months at least if I was going to spend all that money on it...

Anyways just some thoughts to consider... have a good trip bro.

Thanks for replying virtuvian man. While your in the commenting mood would you mind having a look at mine. I'll be doing this for 9 months straight assuming I can obtain legit items. Much harder in Pattaya than it used to be apparently.

Keep in mind first time I've done any type of drug so I think this would be good for me.
    * Testosterone base. 750mg/week. Any you would recommend in particular?
    * Anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week.
    * Oral - d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.
    Testosterone & Anabolic nonstop. Oral 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
    * On oral - liver aids - Synthergine, Milk Thistle, L-methionine, Liv-52, fish oils, etc.
    * Anti estrogen - Nolvadex at 10mg/d the whole time.
    * HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid at 50mg EOD.

My goal is pure muscle development & size the whole 9 months. When I get back to Australia I will work on cutting, etc.

Thanks for your time!

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    Living and training in Thailand sound cool as shit !

Do you guys save and just chill there or are there any gigs to do so you can sustain yourself ??

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BradAU View Post
    Thanks for replying virtuvian man. While your in the commenting mood would you mind having a look at mine. I'll be doing this for 9 months straight assuming I can obtain legit items. Much harder in Pattaya than it used to be apparently.

Keep in mind first time I've done any type of drug so I think this would be good for me.
    * Testosterone base. 750mg/week. Any you would recommend in particular?
    * Anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week.
    * Oral - d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.
    Testosterone & Anabolic nonstop. Oral 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
    * On oral - liver aids - Synthergine, Milk Thistle, L-methionine, Liv-52, fish oils, etc.
    * Anti estrogen - Nolvadex at 10mg/d the whole time.
    * HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid at 50mg EOD.

My goal is pure muscle development & size the whole 9 months. When I get back to Australia I will work on cutting, etc.

Thanks for your time!
    You should really start your own thread bro...

Anyways, I'll answer here though... if this is your first cycle then you shouldn't even be considering those dosages. And if that's you in the avatar then you shouldn't even be considering staying on for 9 months straight!

Staying on for 9 months can put you at risk of permanent damage to the HPTA (your testosterone production). And the particular way you proposed (blasting for 9 months straight) could put you at risk for some serious health problems, (IE) high blood pressure, etc..

If it's your first cycle you should be running test only w/ d-bol as a kicker perhaps... but not much more..

Whoops, sorry. Will remember that for next time. Thanks heaps for replying though. I'm glad I checked!
    That is me in the picture. I'll keep it low as suggested and maybe ramp up a bit towards the end.

In reply to Thiagos Q I saved up for quite some time for this trip. Never been happy with results from my training despite resting, eating & training correctly. It's just my body type & make up that prevents me from any big gains. So I saved & saved & as gear is sometimes obtainable in Thailand I figured I'd combine a holiday with my goals. Gear is a big no no in Australia. You can teach English if you are a native speaker & hold a degree & I did the qual for it but decided against as I didn't want any distractions!

Thanks again! I'll repost in 9 months time & see how I go :-)

Best of luck to you too kaytime, we may run into each other :-)

Antronne is offline New Member

Thailand HGH

Hey, all! I, too, will be in Thailand for a 3 month cycle. Would very much like to know if anyone has any experience with working with an indocrinoligist there. It looks like most on the forum are sticking to the coastal areas. Anyone have any experience cycling in Chang Mai? I would love to pick up a Saizen Cool Click, has anyone had any experience with this? If so, where do think that I will have my best luck? Bangkok?

TKS!

A

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post

Wk 1 - 16 10iu HGH
    Why are you starting test e week 2? These doses are completely ridiculous to be honest... week two you will be on over 2000mgs of testoserone alone....

Thread Information