colt357x is offline New Member

Assistance with first cycle

Hi guys, going to be starting my first cycle in 2 weeks and just wanted some feedback and what you think. I am only going to be running an 8 week test enanthate cycle ( i know most will say to do 10 weeks ) but i want to see how my body goes. I'm realistic about what i will gain but Aiming for around 10-15 pounds and drop some body fat.

Stats- 28, 6"2, 225 pounds, 16-18% bf, training for about 5 yrs, serious training for 2 yrs. Currently doing weights 4 days a week and cardio 2 days ( will up the cardio to 4 days a week whilst on cycle )

Have 10ml of Test Enanthate dosed at 250mg/ML, plenty of Nolvadex and also Letrozole if needed.

Diet will be made up of 4000 calories a day, comprising the system of 40/40/20 ( Protein, Carbs, Fats )

CYCLE-

Week 1 Test Enanthate 500mg front load Monday
    Week 2-8 Test Enanthate 250mg every Monday
    PCT
    Week 8-10 Nolva 40mg ED
    Week 9 start HCG
    Week 10-12 Nolva 20mg ED ( possibly to week 13 depending how long on HCG )

Going to be running 20mg Nolva ED whilst on cycle ( i know i probably wont have to but its my first cycle so I'm playing it safe and want to keep the bloat down as well as stop any Gyno from forming )

Also i may be able to get my hands on some Anavar and if i do was thinking of running it for the last 4 weeks at 40-60 ED?

What do you guys think?

vaders4 is offline Member
    I think running 250mg a week of test enanthate might not give you the results you are looking for.

I can't say from personal experience, but 500mg a week really isn't a heavy cycle.

Also your PCT start dates are off, I believe you should start PCT about 14 days after your last injection, but don't quote me on that.

I'd also have some sort of AI on hand. You can run armiadex .25mg EOD on your entire cycle.

Also I'd run the HCG while on cycle, 250iu 2x a week should be fine. From what I understand, this will keep the testicular atrophy down to a minimum, making it easier during your PCT for your natural test to kick in.

Thanks, i have made some adjustments and would like to know what you guys think about this program. ( I am throwing in the Letrozole as i have some prior gyno from being given Sus 250 by a Dr to recover from an injury a few years ago with no PCT administered )

Read an awesome thread by 'C-BINO' about letrozole use and reversing Gyno. Ok here we go-

***Still only doing 250Mg a week of test Enanthate for 8 weeks as it's my first cycle and already have some Gyno i need to get rid of so going to play it safe.

2 weeks before cycle start using Letrozole ( as per C-BINO )

Day 1 .50Mg
    Day 2 1.00Mg
    Day 3 1.50Mg
    Day 4 2.00Mg
    Day 5 2.50Mg

Will remain at 2.50mg for a further 5-10 Days ( as per C-BINO ) then taper down to

Day 1 2.00Mg
    Day 2 1.50Mg
    Day 3 1.00Mg
    Day 4 .50Mg
    Day 5 .25Mg

- Will continue with Letrozole .25Mg ED whilst on cycle and start Nolva on last day of taking it ( to replace it and stop rebound estrogen effect)

Diet will be made up of 4000 calories a day, comprising the system of 40/40/20 ( Protein, Carbs, Fats )

CYCLE-

Week 1 Test Enanthate 500mg front load Monday
    Week 2-8 Test Enanthate 250mg every Monday
    Week 10-12 Nolva 40Mg ED
    Week 12-14 Nolva 20Mg ED

HCG to hopefully start being administred around week 4 but this depends on my blood work as Dr wont prescribe it to me unless my test levels are low and i figure they will drop by week 4. If not i will start it at as soon as i get it and run it twice a week.

1 question i have- As i will be on 20Mg of Nolva ED once i finish the Letrozole do i keep taking the nolva and just start the higher dose at week 10? I'm thinking that's the best option?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    letro is some potent shit... I would be careful with it. Why not use letro to get rid of gyno. then when ready cycle.. and run adex or something less mild. letro is powerful broo.....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    HCG is not really needed on such a weak cycle. But if your DR prescribes it, no harm.

250mg per week is close to a HRT maintenance dose. Like has been said, I don't think you will see much in the way of results. Unless your test is already very low.

The letro dose will knock your estrogen down to zero. This will further reduce your gains and possibly cause sexual problems. We need estrogen too.

Nolva is not a aromatace inhibitor, its a serm. It blocks the estrogen so it will do nothing for bloat. The letro will eliminate your estrogen, that causes the bloat.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Shit i didnt even notice the dose. I was so focused on the letroe... 8 weeks test e 250mgs? Thats a NO GO!.

I know guys on trt at that dose... 8 weeks isnt even long enough. It wont kick in for a good 4-5 weeks. Some sooner. But still.. 8 weeks... I wont run any test e any shorter then 12 weeks.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    You need to run the test E out to 10 wks min.(500 mgs wk)

Don't front load it.

You can run nolva @ 10 mgs ed if you want to.(if needed)

Letro is only to be ran if needed.(gyno)

It will wipe out all of your estrogen, causing other problems.

HCG @ 250 iu's X 2 wk out until PCT.

PCT starts 14 days after last injection.

PCT = clomid @ 100/50/50/50

Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

Let's work with this and ask questions if needed.

Best

T

Hey guys thanks for the input, i know a lot of people say to do 500 PW for 10 weeks but i just want to see how i go and how my body copes, i can extend it to 250 PW for 10 weeks if i don't front load it or run it at 300mg PW for 8 weeks?

Got the PCT sorted out and will take Nolva 10mg ED whilst on cycle just in case.

Also if anyone gets a chance can you check my tag ( Colt357x ) in the diet section and let me know if it is any good? its 4000calories a day made up of 40/40/20 protein, cabrs, fats.
    Last edited by colt357x; 12-29-2009 at 12:48 AM.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Since you want to see what your body does before committing to 500 a week I would:
    Week 1 - 4 250/week = 1 ml a week.
    At the end of this you will know how your body will react.
    Weeks 4-10 500/week = 2 shots @ 1ml each a week 3.5 days apart approx.
    Weeks 10-12 nothing
    Week 13 Start PCT.
    You will need 16ml (2 -10ml vials) total of Test E
    This is a simple cycle with a window at the front to watch your body. I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it this way and there is some wisdom to wanting to see how your body reacts. I did much the same when I started but with 250 a week / and 10mg DBOL for the first week, then upped everything once I realized I was 100% fine.

Thanks for the advice Ninja, sounds like a good idea, and thanks for the sample cycle. If I'm ok at week 4 i will up it to 500 PW and push it to 10 weeks.

Also i might be able to get my hands on Var or Whinny. was thinking of running whichever 1 i get for the last 4 weeks, what do you think?

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't. At 500 TestE I think you will be happy and why mess with a proven good cycle.
    I would just rock it like that. Do your PCT. Take a month or two and see where you are at.
    The see where you want to go and then you will have the basic knowledge to make a call on a more complex cycle.
    Cheers!

Ok so ive got my hands on another 10ml bottle of test Enanthate dosed at 250mg=1ml. I have decided to do more than the 250mg PW for 8 weeks as i stated in my first thread.

Still do not want to do 500mg PW but have decided on 350-400mg PW instead for 10 weeks. Just wondering which is the correct way to do it, 250mg every 4 or 5 days.

SAMLPE 1.

Mon. 250mg
    Tue.
    Wed.
    Thu.
    Fri. 250mg
    Sat.
    Sun.
    Mon
    Tue. 250mg
    Wed.
    Thu.
    Fri.
    Sat. 250mg
    Sun
    And so on and so on.

If my calculations are correct then doing it as SAMPLE 1 i should get about 420gm of test PW over 10 weeks, if i leave 3 full days between shots.

SAMPLE 2

Mon. 250mg
    Tue.
    Wed.
    Thu.
    Fri.
    Sat. 250mg
    Sun.
    Mon.
    Tue.
    Wed.
    Thu. 250mg
    Fri.
    Sat.
    Sun.

If i leave 4 full days as in sample 2 it will work out to 350mg PW.

Just want to make sure this is right. I am leaning towards sample 1 as that will give me around 400mg PW which i think will please everyone, lol, and also be beneficial without going that little extra to 500mg ( which i can do for my second cycle )

Thanks guys.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I honestly don't think there will be any noticable difference between the two.
    Personally I shoot Tues and Fridays . But its not rocket science.

Hi guys, so ive got everything sorted out for my first cycle and thought i would run it by everyone.

Ive got 2 x 10ml bottles Test Enanthate dosed at 1ml=250mg, possibly getting 140 tabs of Var at 10mg each. Plenty of Nolva, Letro, Arimidex .

CYCLE

WEEK 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg PW ( 0.8cc every Wed and Sun )
    WEEK 6-10 Anavar 50mg ED ( if i get it )
    WEEK 12-14 Nolvadex 40mg ED
    WEEK 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    WEEK 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED ( Maybe as i am paranoid, lol )
    * HCG to start week 10 and continue every 5-6 days until week 12-13 unless i can get earleir then i will run twice PW at 250iug. Unable to get Clomid.

It is my first cycle so will see how my body goes, I'm not going to do 500mg PW as that will be next cycle if all goes well here ( however if i am coping well by week 5 i will up it to 500mg PW )

Arimidex 0.25 ED whilst on cycle to prevent bloat and gyno.

Will be taking Milk Thystle whislt on cycle to assist liver, does anyone have any input on this? is it ok to take Milk Thystly with a test e only cycle or not needed? will definantly take if i get the Var though.

Diet consists of 3280 cals ED with 40/40/20 break down.

Will be training/smashing each bodypart once PW.

HAIRCARE

Proscar 1/4 tab ED ( 1mg )
    Nizoral Shampoo EOD
    Regaine twice a day

Have plenty of 25g 1.5" needle for Glutes and 25g 1" for Delts/Thighs to inject with and 21g 1.5" to draw up from vial. Have injection info and protocols downpat.

What do you guys think? The only question i have left is how do i run the Var? do i do 1 tab every few hours?
    Last edited by colt357x; 01-18-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Bump. What do you guys think about my proposed cycle as above? Is it ok to take .25 Arimidex ED? have been getting conflicting info, some say .25 ED some say .5 EOD

What do you guys think?

vaders4 is offline Member
    I think .25 EOD is correct, also don't take the dex unless you start to notice sides.

Thread Information