Thread: synthol help

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member

Question synthol help

hey all

i am looking for a little help with synthol injections. i have just finished my first cycle and want to put some size in my arms. i purchased a bottle of synthol but am not quite sure of the proper dosages or the right needle to use, as i am being told different things. for the dosages i was told 1 cc every day for five days, then 2cc a day for five days, then 3cc a day every third day for five shots, take four weeks off and repeat. does this sound right? also with the pin to use, i have been told both 23 gauge pins right in the head of the bicep above the elbow and also to use insulin needles pretty much anywhere in the bi. can someone please let me know which is the better way to go? i appreciate any help i can get. thanks
    pin_cuzion

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro if you have only done 1 cycle there is no need to use synthol. I don't think there is a need to use synthol period. You can permenatly deform yourself using it, and it's not worth it. Do a few more cycles rather than 1 and then see how your arms look. Trust me bro you don't need it

Kull

nymattyk is offline Member
    i agree with kullman, synthol makes you look all unproportional. and besides that stuff is pretty dangerous. what was your first cycle? if you didnt get the gains you were looking for you might want to rethink another cycle bfore you jump into the synthol. thats just my thoughts on the topic

The Iron Game Guest
    if you are going to use it then synthol is something that needs to be injected deeper into smaller bodyparts. Doses vary quite a lot but 1cc-3cc daily in each bodypart to as little as 1-3cc every third or fourth day. 25gauge one inch should see you fine and minimise or prevent any tissue scarring.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs down

thumbs down to synthol. unless your competing in a high level show, you dont need synthol bro.

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the help guys

my first cycle resulted in a gain of nearly 35 lbs on eight eight weeks of sustanon at 250 mg a week and eight weeks deca at 400 mg per week. i have kept nearly 25 to 28 lbs of that weight but feel my arms are lacking behind the rest of my body. i am 6"4, 270 lbs, with a body fat % around 10-11. i appreciate all the help and comments. thanks
    pin_cuzion

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive tried it but the results from the synthol vary on bodypart Iron Game is right on the money though. You need to actually push deep so it "inflates" the belly of the muscle. as far as you can I use 1 1/2 pin just so I can vary the depth of the shot. You are always injecting though I had to do every day up to three ccs per day per body part. And when you start out you have not experienced pain like that.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO its the worst item in our sport and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, is it body-building to inject that into ourselves?

Lets look at you arm training, thats is something you can have a much greater control of.

Thread Information