Thread: Comeback cycle

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Comeback cycle

What up boys...

I have been out of the game for the last couple of years, hitting the gym very randomly since my two injuries. I tore both pec majors completely off and have been recovering and bullshytting ever since.

I just started again with my training (including my juijitzu/muithai) and am looking to try out a cycle. I plan on weight training atleast 2-3 months before I start.

I have HGH, anavar , primo, test, deca , and clenbuterol . I need help on how you think i should run these compounds, whether I do them together, or two separate cycles, etc

My stats:

5'10 185 lbs 29yrs old
    Diet- just got better, but im no bodybuilder... lol
    been in the game for years, although my injuries have given me quite a setback.

Any help with my cycle would be much appreciated. Please base your advice off the fact that my tendons are weak and need extra supervision.

thanks again!!

HH

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back Friend !

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    So would this be your first cycle ??? Sorry but didnt see anything about previous cycles. TANK

thanks brutha!!

I am well experienced with aas! Everything I mentioned, i have tried, except the Growth. It will be my first time with that!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
    I have HGH, anavar, primo, test, deca, and clenbuterol. I need help on how you think i should run these compounds, whether I do them together, or two separate cycles, etc
    Welcome back. Alright, this is what I would do. I would jump on the GH right now (is it pharma-grade, or generic??) if it's pharma-grade I would run it at 2 - 3.5iu ED for the next 2-3 months. The reason being: GH can possibly help w/ the recovery of your injured pecs. Not to mention it will give you more motivation to get into the gym, while eating away @ any BF you're holding...

After 2 - 3 months of training, I would look into a cycle like this..

Test-E (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg EW
    Primo (weeks 1 - 13) @ 800mg EW (or) Deca @ 400 - 500mg EW
    Anavar (weeks 11 - 16) @ 60mg ED

Alternatively, you could just run the deca @ a therapeutic dosage of 200mg EW. (for joint lubrication, etc)... a simple cycle like:

Test-C (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg
    Deca (weeks 1 - 12) @ 200mg EW

During the cycles you could blast w/ the GH at a higher dosage to get muscle growth from the GH.... (IE) 4 - 6iu ED.

Keep us updated. Happy new years..

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Welcome back. Alright, this is what I would do. I would jump on the GH right now (is it pharma-grade, or generic??) if it's pharma-grade I would run it at 2 - 3.5iu ED for the next 2-3 months. The reason being: GH can possibly help w/ the recovery of your injured pecs. Not to mention it will give you more motivation to get into the gym, while eating away @ any BF you're holding...

After 2 - 3 months of training, I would look into a cycle like this..

Test-E (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg EW
    Primo (weeks 1 - 13) @ 800mg EW (or) Deca @ 400 - 500mg EW
    Anavar (weeks 11 - 16) @ 60mg ED

Alternatively, you could just run the deca @ a therapeutic dosage of 200mg EW. (for joint lubrication, etc)... a simple cycle like:

Test-C (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg
    Deca (weeks 1 - 12) @ 200mg EW

During the cycles you could blast w/ the GH at a higher dosage to get muscle growth from the GH.... (IE) 4 - 6iu ED.

Keep us updated. Happy new years..
    That was very helpful V-man!! If I can get enough GH (broke$) I think im going to listen to your advice!! What about the clen ? Im thinking about taking it the same time i take the anavar...

thanks again brutha!!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
    That was very helpful V-man!! If I can get enough GH (broke$) I think im going to listen to your advice!! What about the clen ? Im thinking about taking it the same time i take the anavar ...

thanks again brutha!!
    Clen can be run throughout the cycle, and even post cycle.

It's got an "anti-catabolic" nature to it (however, not much, IMO ). So yah, by that all I mean it you can run clen pre, during, or post cycle... it doesn't really matter, you just have to decide how much 'potential' muscle mass you're willing to lose.

GH is mighty expensive so I feel your pain.

If you can't afford the GH, a therapeutic-dosage of deca & a moderate dosage of testosterone will make you feel like you're 19 again (since you've had such a prolonged lay-off between cycles.. you should respond very well to any AAS right now IMO...)

Thread Information