Dimitri is offline New Member

would taking clomid do me any good if....

i took bout 12-13 weeks of deca last summer and i havent really felt too bad or felt like anything was wrong sexually but i know alot of people have troubles with deca dick or what not and i never took clomid after the cycle 4-5 months ago....soo im bout to take some EQ, not sure what to take it with but tryin to stay light with the whole AS deal....just wanna get real hard and cut up but put a few lbs on without gettin into the game too much im only 19....so if im bout to do another cycle would there be any point in takin the clomid that i never took from the deca cycle before my next cycle.....help me out with that and let me know your suggestions on what to take with eq...light shit for now...iet thanks fellas

righton is offline Senior Member
    The reason for using clomid is to get your test prduction going again after you finish a synthetic hormone. After you stop AS your natural test production takes a while to start again and in the meantime the only thing in your system is estrogen(which tests get converted to) and cortisol which will start the breakdown of all that hard earned muscle you've got and the estrogen will add fatty tissue to your chest and hips! Now either your last gear was bunk or you were doing small amounts but why take the chance!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    You said last summer. When did you end the cycle? When was your last shot? It may be long enough that your levels are back to near normal, or you weren't taking very much. Give us some more info.....

i took round 300mgs a week for 12-13 weeks....got done with it towards end of july early august...any point in takin it now(clomid)....i didnt do that bad in gain loose department but just to make sure my levels are up....

any help from people would be cool....like if it would hurt if i took it now before my cycle....could it possibly help....i just think mite be good to get levels normal before they go back down after this cycle comin up

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no reason to take it now. Save it for the end of your next cycle. What would be the point?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree, it would seem pointless to take it now. However, because you didn't take it after your Deca cycle, and it was only a couple months ago. Personally in my opinion I think it would be better if you waited a while longer, maybe a couple more months. Also you could get a blood test just to make sure everything is in check (in general), and then do the cycle afterwards.

And 19 is kinda young (not that I should be one to bitch), but JMO.

so since i finished in july i should be straight o do some EQ and something for march.....and then just do a shit load of clomid after that...

what u think....

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    I agree, it would seem pointless to take it now. However, because you didn't take it after your Deca cycle, and it was only a couple months ago. Personally in my opinion I think it would be better if you waited a while longer, maybe a couple more months. Also you could get a blood test just to make sure everything is in check (in general), and then do the cycle afterwards.

And 19 is kinda young (not that I should be one to bitch), but JMO.
    Agreed

Thread Information