Thread: Legal Clen Age

windz is offline New Member

Legal Clen Age

Since clen isn't an AS, what is the legal age to take clen? I've been looking at the stickies and stuff and I know AS is 21 but what about clen?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Not so much the particular age, so to speak, but the circumstances that surround person.

These need to be assessed.

Best

T

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by windz View Post
    Since clen isn't an AS, what is the legal age to take clen? I've been looking at the stickies and stuff and I know AS is 21 but what about clen?
    legal age? what country do you live in?

Canada. But im in Korea atm for vacation (long one)

Also clen is recommended 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. After reaching the 12 week point, how long should a rat wait before going for another cycle?

thanks

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    until your beta two receptors recover and up regulate themselves, but that being said i would give your body a rest from clen for a couple of months, it inst good for your heart and ventricles. Plus the two weeks on and off is an old school method, most prefer to run straight for 6 weeks but ever 2-3 weeks for a whole week either take 3-4mg or ketotifen or 50mg of Diphenhydramine HCL (benedryl), however i believe that recently there has been a debate about the use of benedryl and whether it really up-regulates the receptors.

hmm interesting. thanks for the answers repped all

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by windz View Post

in canada there is no legal age. steroids are like any other behind the counter medicane, without a script its illegal
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

there is no legal age for steroids , thats like putting a legal age on paracetamol or something. Its illegal without a script, so at any age you will face the legal consequences if caught., but remember we buy gear to experiment on our lab rats for research purposes not for ourselves!!!

er i meant how old "should" my rat be when taking clen . Age in rat years please.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

there is no particular age, as titanium correctly put it above, but the circumstances that surround a person.

I will say it should only be used by a mature person who has taken the time to research it thoroughly before even considering to buy it, not bought it already and trying to briskly get their questions answered so they can start taking it. Note, this was not aimed at you, but i speak in general.

^^ what Big said.

also what is you diet and cardio like, do you know you BMI and daily calorie intake?

done research and asking these before buying em. I know the dosages and read the clen handbook.

My rat is a big one. Trying to help him shed some weight and get him ripped =)

6"0
    220pds
    16% bf

4 day split, 4 cardio per week, 500cal deficit, 40/40/20 diet

prob drop him to 13% bf before starting clen
    Last edited by windz; 01-02-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Looks like your right on the ball, .

Yes that all sounds good, and i commend you on the effort to lose some BF before going on clen , i mean on making your research rat lose some weight, nothing beats a good diet and cardio routine IMHO.

Personally i would up the protein, something more like 50,30,20 has worked wonders for me. Remember keep those carbs complex, no white bread and white rice. Make sure you get enough good fats, nuts are perfect, but remember you body need saturated fat too, so some lean meat helps take care of that.

Also your daily calorie usage is going to shift day in and day out as you loose more weight and put on some lean muscle, so your going to have to watch that, and if the scales arnt moving, then drop some more calories.

If your not worried about muscle loss, then a t3/clen combo might be just what your looking for.
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 01-02-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Those are some very nice suggestions, thank you.

T3 is hormonal and for someone who is just 21, im not so sure if that is ideal but i'll be reading up on it and decide.

Also i came across that clen gives strength boost during a cut and is anti catabolic which are bonuses on top of being a thermo =)

thanks again for the wonderful adivce cheers

Those horror stories you hear of people using t3 are utter BS, your body is really good at restoring equilibrium and in numerous studies natural T3 production is almost always recovered. But that being said i commend you on leaving it until your really ready for it.

Clen on humans has yet to be proven either anabolic or anti-catabolic, remembering most animals have almost double the beta-2 receptors. So im still skeptical at the moment, but as for its fat burning properties, there is no doubt.

there is a nice article here :
    Last edited by PT; 01-12-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: website

Thread Information