J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member

HCG dosage and advice??!!!!

Hi guys just coming off a twelve week cycle, I am 6'4 265 with a 17 percent body fat, I was running a thousand mg of test per week with anadrol every day 50mg , and eq at 600 mg per week.

I was not able to get hcg during the cycle at all and I want to start running it with chlomid in a few days , I also added prop the last two weeks of cycle.

So the question is how much do i take and for how long all advice needed thanks guys ciao.

Sheven is offline Banned
    you should have started hcg already. if you do not have big shrinkage problems take it at 500-1000iu / 2-3 times a week. if the shrinkage is big 1500iu / 2 - 3 times a week but don't go over this. is enough. keep it for 2-3 weeks. i wouldn't go with it for more. after 2 weeks have a blood test and check your hormone levels. if then you see a problem with your levels consider more hcg.

J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member
    For my next cycle I will be running 700 mg of prop a week, for 3 months, winny ed 50 mg for 2 months, and anadrol for 50 mg 2 months, and the last months with the prop just going to probably stack anavar at minimum 60 mg ed should I start hcg around week 8 or run whole time through.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    And you're going to start another cycle in March? And then come clean in July for testing right.

Not enough time to recover. When you start football season, you will have the test of a 12 yr old girl. It's going to be hard to recover from practice.

Thread Information