Biggredd is offline Banned

New member help me out those experienced!!

Alright im 19 years old, im 6'2 bout 260 lbs right now. I know that sounds fat but im really not. I'v lifted weights all my life and im a gold glove boxer. I have never taken anabolic steroids and am now looking into it. I want a good strong cycle to help me cut and get bulk if possible haha. I was looking into a trenbolone , winstrol , and testosterone stack. I would like to know what everyone thinks and hear maybe better stacks. Thanks very much.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ok to much wrong here...

A. Your too young.
    B. Figure your bf % out
    C. TREN on a first cycle? You must be joking
    D. A better stack? its not the drugs that change you its your diet. You eat shit you will look like shit.
    E. Need i say more?

SquatMan is offline New Member
    Take this advice please, at your age your body is already producing very good amounts of natural test, if you are training hard and your diet is good, you will grow very well! also at your age with your metabolism, with a little well placed cardio you could be big and quite lean!

You are probably not believing this but the muscle you put on now will be the foundation for the rest of your life, and at your age you have to potential to put on a real good amount of lean muscle tissue! even with a huge cycle once your in your 40's you will not duplicate the amount of quality muscle you can put on now!

That being said, starting a cycle now would hinder you potential for REAL growth, specially with the compounds you just suggested , tren is VERY hard to recover from, you want to make damn sure you have proper PCT IN HAND! if you even begin to think of taking tren!

Anyhow, the choice is ultimately yours, but if you do decide to start and you find yourself 8 to 10 weeks past your last injection and your asking yourself why your dick can't get hard, just think of this old fella warning you about it!

My .02

S

These young guys really scare me, tren and winny first cycle YIKES!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatMan View Post
    Take this advice please, at your age your body is already producing very good amounts of natural test, if you are training hard and your diet is good, you will grow very well! also at your age with your metabolism, with a little well placed cardio you could be big and quite lean!

You are probably not believing this but the muscle you put on now will be the foundation for the rest of your life, and at your age you have to potential to put on a real good amount of lean muscle tissue! even with a huge cycle once your in your 40's you will not duplicate the amount of quality muscle you can put on now!

That being said, starting a cycle now would hinder you potential for REAL growth, specially with the compounds you just suggested , tren is VERY hard to recover from, you want to make damn sure you have proper PCT IN HAND! if you even begin to think of taking tren!

Anyhow, the choice is ultimately yours, but if you do decide to start and you find yourself 8 to 10 weeks past your last injection and your asking yourself why your dick can't get hard, just think of this old fella warning you about it!

My .02

S

Agreed.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best

T

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    He wont be here to read the good advice given... he started being an ass to my good members...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    He wont be here to read the good advice given... he started being an ass to my good members...
    good job admin, too many arrogant kids mouthing off lately

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^ AGREED!!! AGREED!!! AGREED!!! AGREED!!!

Moto

c-Z
    God dammit i was trying to be nice in the other thread.. we cant force these guys to not cycle though.... but why let them do it wrong? If they insist on cycling i would much rather them do it right then wrong...... whether they are 18 or 56.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    God dammit i was trying to be nice in the other thread.. we cant force these guys to not cycle though.... but why let them do it wrong? If they insist on cycling i would much rather them do it right then wrong...... whether they are 18 or 56.
    its their attitudes, they gota learn sometime, where it gets them

c-Z
    Yeah.... I haven't been around lately but i know how they are........

Blog Entries
    Yeah.... I haven't been around lately but i know how they are........
    its been crazy, i nearly got myself banned for arguing back a few times. they aint worth the hassle, good to see theyre getting nipped in the bud quickly

c-Z
    ROFL... I can't count how many flame wars i was in... but since my return I must behave. And the grave digging must be taken over by someone else.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we're not making them do it wrong. every question they could possibly have, from cycles, ai usage, pct, etc is answered time and time again. if they are intent on doing something we don't support all the information is already here, I sure as hell won't re-post it for their benefit when they act like a childish punk. I know where you're coming from, but when the kids act like the only possible answer is for us to spell it out for them, it underlines the fact that they aren't ready.

Thread Information