Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Can oil escape from an injection?

Oil is thicker than blood- obviously. So as long as you inject deep enough, and slow enough... the oil will stay in when blood comes out- right? I see a lot of people worried about losing gear from bleeding (myself included), but I do not see how it can be forced out of the muscle.

I understand that if you inject too fast, the gear can start protruding and maybe even be ejected. So I think that as long as you go slow and deep you will be g2g- no matter how much blood escapes

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    I worry too, espesh on the rare occasion when i bleed alot, i worry more with my HCG though because its really thin.... like water.

You should not bleed after a hCG injection, unless it is IM (imo).

I have done about 13 sub-q injections, and have never bled

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I just injected test in my shoulder and it came a little oil with the blood but thats why I always inject 1,1 ml because of some spilling.
    I also injected 2 ml in my quad and no oil leak.

Its good to be on again.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    yeh i shoot IM for them some times, some times subQ. I had spare needles and didnt want to put them to waste, so i shot a few IM.

I try to do the Z-track method, but i cant now because i cut up a lot on my current cycle (currently in PCT) and now i can barley move the skin.

Yeah I always said that I would do the z-track, but I never do. It is hard enough to reach around to my glutes anyway. And when I hit glutes, I can only use one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    I just injected test in my shoulder and it came a little oil with the blood but thats why I always inject 1,1 ml because of some spilling.
    I also injected 2 ml in my quad and no oil leak.

Its good to be on again.

Did you inject too fast? I am trying to understand how the oil can come out, that way I can prevent it. I am using amps, and they are filled exactly to 1ML. I cannot afford to waste a drop. Next time, I will use a vial so I can to 1.1ml

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually get leaks in my delts when i go over 1 ml. I stopped with the delts because it would hapen all the time. I just dont think my muscle could absord all of that that fast

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    No, I didnt,but it happens once in a while. I usually keep the syringe in about 20 sec after I inject and the slowly take it out. That can help.

Maybe keeping the syringe in would be a bad thing. Maybe it is keeping the escape route open for too long. I try to pull out fast after all is injected, and put the cotton ball on as soon as I see the pin come out. I don't think that there is a benefit to keeping the pin in after all is injected. Maybe there is... who knows. Just trying to understand. Thanks for the input though, I appreciate it

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I wouldn't worry about losing enough oil to make any difference. Ive never had more then a very small amount escape. And, if you put pressure on the site quick enough, it should stop. Same goes for blood. Ive had squirters that hit the mirror but stop immediately when I put pressure on the site with an alcohol pad. I always have the pad ready to apply to the site when I pull out the needle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive had oil come outa my delt and no blood b4, but as above not enuf to worry about. you can bleed sub q, ive bled injecting melanotan

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Are you positive its gear when theres no blood? Ive shot pecs before and almost EVERY time i shoot. it looks like a watery solution is coming out. but its not gear. it doesnt feel or smell like my gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Are you positive its gear when theres no blood? Ive shot pecs before and almost EVERY time i shoot. it looks like a watery solution is coming out. but its not gear. it doesnt feel or smell like my gear.
    yeah, def oil, ive stuck my finger on it 2 stem, and been left with an oily residue on it

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    yeah, def oil, ive stuck my finger on it 2 stem, and been left with an oily residue on it
    Weird... You using proper pin size? Injecting slowly? I have had some leak out in the glute before.. But i was also shooting almost 3 ccs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Weird... You using proper pin size? Injecting slowly? I have had some leak out in the glute before.. But i was also shooting almost 3 ccs.
    yeah, 23g 1" and only 1ml of sust

Thread Information