SIgrowinZE is offline New Member

need some reliable adivce

its my first cycle and was hoping for some advice my gear so far is 300mg/ml of test Enanthate and 300mg/ml of EQ ive gotten alot of diffrent adivice so far and I wanna make things clear before i start

1. stack both and take it 3 times a week mon wens friday ?
    2.stack both and take it only mon and thurs?
    3.stack both take it every 3 days your body does not know weeks ? which means some weeks 2 times while other 3 times ex :mon, thurs, sun tues, friday, and so on ?

I also want to be safe on what I should take while on cycle
    1. take novaldex throught the whole cycle and you will be fine ?
    2 take arimadex when u think u need it ?
    also i want to take prevent acne, hairloss ,and prostate enlargement

I'm told that proscar(finistrate) is what i should take through out my cycle to stop conversion to DHT and avoid side effects but how much is needed?

All this advice is confusing

Any advice on what i should actually do is appreciated

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats?
    Way to much gear for first cycle. Beg cycles are usually 300-500mg/wk of test ONLY.

i did learn that but then i read the reaosn ppl use only test for there first cyle is becasue they want to see how it affects themn but i only plan on doing 1 cycle is this true

DS21 is offline Member
    Everyone says they are only going to do one cycle Just stick with the test E. Inject it on Mon and Thur around 250mg each inj. I would keep arimidex on hand and use it if you get any sides.

What does your pct look like?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude if anything i would say do some more research

thanks but how can i take 250 each time if my gear is labeled 300mg/ml is hte extra 500 mg each time going ot hurt me. And i should only take the arimedx if i get symptoms? is .5mg a good amount and how often should it be taken? Is proscar neccesary to rpecent DHT conversion? as far pct im plan on clomids and hcg shot

thank you for all ur adivice it will be taken strongly

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    do alil math man. 300mg/ml = 30mg per 1/10 of a ml. thats what im gonna give ya. do your math and then check your answer. gotta learn these lil things.

Moto

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIgrowinZE View Post
    thanks but how can i take 250 each time if my gear is labeled 300mg/ml is hte extra 500 mg each time going ot hurt me. And i should only take the arimedx if i get symptoms? is .5mg a good amount and how often should it be taken? Is proscar neccesary to rpecent DHT conversion? as far pct im plan on clomids and hcg shot

thank you for all ur adivice it will be taken strongly
    .5mg of arimidex is good to start with, if you get side effects but then go down to .5mg eod when the sides go away. Your pct could use some work. I like to use an AI and a Serm.

so this means take 8 /10 of a ml and that will giv eme about 240 mg? im terrible wiht math

wats eod ?

DS21 is offline Member
    every other day

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    just divide your full dose whether it be 200mgs ml 250mgs ml or 300mgs ml. by ten. And on a syringe theres ten lines.

So if u have 300mg/ml. And want 250 mg total. divide 300 by 10. you get 30. So each line is 30mgs. So to get 250mgs it would be a little over 8 lines on a syringe... (8.3 exact number)

Hope that doesnt confuse you.. but if you cant do basic math... dont use any AAS... its not rocket science.. And you will only pump some crazy dose in by accident.

yea i understand what do u think about proscar(finsitrade) to stop conversion of DhT to prevent hairloss prostate enlargment and acne. and when should it be taken through an entire cycle

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Like Chuckt already asked, what are you stats?
    weight
    training experience
    etc.

Should not give advice before he answers these questions. Is he 18 or 35? Its his first cycle and only plans one. Has not done much research.

21 im knw im young
    5'6
    160lbs heaviest 170
    lifting since 14

bench 275 6x
    squat 315 6x
    deadlift reps of 225 havnt gone crazy on it yet

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Thanks for giving us your stats.

Im sure you don't want to hear it. But you aren't ready for AAS yet. Even though you've been lifting since you were 14, you haven't been lifting as an adult for very long. You will not be ready for a few years yet, most agree 25 is the best age to start.

You want to be very experienced at diet and training before you start AAS regardless of your age. Your stats suggest you have a ways to go. I started lifting at your age and didn't start contemplating AAS use until I turned 40. The only reason was because I wanted to take competition as far as I could go. Everyone has there reasons, but continue to educate yourself on diet and training. Try different training and diet methods to find out what works best for you. When you have truly maxed out on your efforts, look to AAS if you really want to go further.

You said you are only interested in one cycle which leads me to believe your goals are not too far off. You may reach them without AAS if you try.

yea i deff relize that i knw i have alot of time to grow but unfortunatly i might be going away to prison for a long period of time so i would like to achieve the most i can before summer time

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SIgrowinZE View Post
    yea i deff relize that i knw i have alot of time to grow but unfortunatly i might be going away to prison for a long period of time so i would like to achieve the most i can before summer time
    you wont get the monsterous size you think you will mate, best just to leave the gear alone till your older and wiser

Thread Information