eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question How long can a Test E cycle be absolute maximum?

Hi guys, yeah I'm currently on the following cycle and in week 11:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week

I'm looking to continue on with the Test E as long as possible, have had no probs or reactions yet and very happy with gains. I understand things need to be done safely but coming off and onto pct is gonna be hard. Say this as when I'm back in the gym even though still lift heavy and hard I'm aware I'm only really maintaining and gains will be minimal.

My pct is all sorted, getting the gear is no issue so how long can I continue on with the test as an absolute max?. I have heard of guys cycling it at moderate dose all year round??

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What's your motivation for staying on year round?

At 31 years old, are you prepared to handle being on TRT for the rest of your life?

D7M thanks for the direct approach as what's needed hey. I'm not planning on year round, was just mentioning as thought it must be able to be done for long periods of time.

If I drop the test e down to 250mg/week end of week 12 and cruise for another 12 weeks is that safe and effective?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you choose to cruise between cycles, you have to be prepared to accept the consequences.

Alot of people cruise. It's a personal decision, but you have to know what you're getting into, and be ready to accept what happens.

Honestly, I really don't see the point in young, healthy, recreational AAS user cruising between cycles.

I know it sucks coming off. But almost everyone on this board has to deal with it. If your AAS use gets to the point where it's controlling your life, you might need to step back and re-evaluate. (not saying this is your case, just saying).

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    id say come off, its not that bad. get your usual supps in and keep your diet good. i actually am feeling better connected to the weights now and appetite is much better also, now that im off 3wks, weight is staying the same with reduced bf aswell

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    D7M thanks for the direct approach as what's needed hey. I'm not planning on year round, was just mentioning as thought it must be able to be done for long periods of time.

If I drop the test e down to 250mg/week end of week 12 and cruise for another 12 weeks is that safe and effective?
    effective? yes
    safe? the longer you go the greater the risk of problems down the road

you need to set a time and stick to it,, run it another month if you like but i woudl seriously come off and pct after 16wks.

Ok, hi chuck and that sounds reasonable. What are the risks I run?, limp dick and low natural test production longterm yeah?. Also when you say go for another month you mean at 250mg/week?.

Dont get me wrong anyone I'm not being a dick here, I just had few lulls in cycle where wasn't making most of the test and feel just wanna be on that bit longer and max it out terms actual training before break.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea long term hormonal problems. More than likely you prb wont have any problems but why chance that. You prb wont grow much more either on that last month to wk 16

Thread Information