bigred42 is offline New Member

Posted in HRT, was directed to post it here.

I got my scripts and this is the cycle my Doc put me on. Yes it is a cycle, but I won't be on HRT forever this way.
    6ft
    Eat good and clean, and workout 4 days each week.
    BF: 15%
    Test level was 131 last test. total.

Anyway: 14 week cycle
    Test. cyp. ( inject 1.5 ml per week )
    Nandrolone deconate ( inject .75 ml per week)

Hcg human chorionic gonadotropin ( inject .5 ml subq belly area 2 days a week. This is a 10,000ml vial mixed with 5cc bac water)

Est. blockers-
    Anastrozole ( 1 capsule 2 days a week Take 1 on the day of injection .75mg ea)
    Tamoxifen ( take .5 tablet 2 days a week 20mg full pill)

Per-Post cycle therapy -
    Hcg human chorionic gonadotropin 1st vial ( 10.000ml vial mixed with 2.5 cc of water, inject .5ml per day subq belly area this will last 5 days)
    2nd vial ( mix second 10,000ml vial with 5 cc of water, inject .5 ml per day subq belly area for next 10 days)

Post Cycle
    Clomaphine citrate ( take 1 capsule per day for 15 days)
    Anastrozole ( take 1 capsule every 5 days during post cycle therapy)

Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    Bigred

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this one of those wellness/aging clinics im guessin?

it was

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    are the test cyp and deca both 200mg/mL? did bloodwork reveal estradiol levels? Do you tend to have edema? Tamoxifen and anastrozole throughtout therapy seem overkill and unhealthy. And what is reasoning for deca?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    are the test cyp and deca both 200mg/mL? did bloodwork reveal estradiol levels? Do you tend to have edema? Tamoxifen and anastrozole throughtout therapy seem overkill and unhealthy. And what is reasoning for deca?
    The Test and Deca are both 210 mg/ml. Blood work came back in with everything good levels, no problems with estraiol and never had any issues before with edema on test, but I was only on 250mg every three weeks. The Deca is for the joints, had some very sore joints when I first started HRT.

Thanks for the help.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred42 View Post
    The Test and Deca are both 210 mg/ml. Blood work came back in with everything good levels, no problems with estraiol and never had any issues before with edema on test, but I was only on 250mg every three weeks. The Deca is for the joints, had some very sore joints when I first started HRT.

Thanks for the help.
    That's fine. I would run the test for a week or two past the deca though; just to ensure nothing suppressive is lingering if your system when you begin your PCT. (IE) test to week 16 deca to week 14.

~150mg of deca each week is a perfect therapeutic dosage for deca. So you should feel like you're 19 again while on cycle

Otherwise, the dosage they have you at ~320mg of test each week is moderate, but sufficient. It will make you feel great and young, and will produce some muscle mass.

Thread Information