amoureux is offline Associate Member

injection site a lil red

I injected some test prop and decca yesterday into my left delt now its a little red underneath the skin and its pretty sore and hot my friend told me the test prop will make you sore and swell a bit but I have what looks almost like a bruise very mild but its red under the skin and hard and a little hot in the spot I'm hoping its not an absess I don't even know if I can lift tomorrow any ideas

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    bad shot... give it few days, if area sore and hot, may be getting infected. bad shots happen, cant tell in 1 day. keep change inj sites, 1 spot per week works for me.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Test prop and deca , what does your cycle look like?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bruised injection site? Are you injecting slowly or fast? If your injecting to fast you can cause bruises.

Yea I break through the skin kind of fast but once I get through the skin I go slow its already doing a little better still kind of hot
    My cycle consist of 125mg of test prop eod and 200 of decca twice a week and I'm going to run this for 12 weeks and I'm taking 40mg of dbol for the first four weeks

Yea I break through the skin kind of fast but once I get through the skin I go slow its already doing a little better still kind of hot
    My cycle consist of 125mg of test prop eod and 200 of decca twice a week and I'm going to run this for 12 weeks and I'm taking 40mg of dbol for the first four weeks

18yearoldfreak is offline Junior Member
    why inject deca twice a week? one shot a week of 400mg would be more suitable..

Quote Originally Posted by 18yearoldfreak View Post
    NO, 2x per week.

This is AAS 101 18yearold

c-Z
    Dont talk please.... Deca once a week? 400mg? UMMM... NO.

What for more stable blood levels? i can see that i guess..most pro bodybuilders and powerlifters i know around here when using deca advise one shot a week..next time explain your reasoning, not just get off on thinking youre correcting an 18 year old.

c-Z
    Dude you are a fu*king idiot and i dont have to explain myself to you.

So if i want to inject deca once a month and and im a power lifter and advise one a month im right? No theres a right way and a wrong way.

And you my friend are the only f*cking idiot i have ever seen advise deca once a week.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Not to get too off track here, but yes you can get by with once a week deca injections.

Similar to how guys on TRT get one shot of cyp a week.

But at higher doses, and for bodybuilding purposes, yes twice a week is better.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Not to get too off track here, but yes you can get by with once a week deca injections.

Similar to how guys on TRT get one shot of cyp a week.

But at higher doses, and for bodybuilding purposes, yes twice a week is better.
    Yeah but thats a trt dose. they are doing only like what 200 250mgs ew? Where as why if your running test e and deca why would you want to shoot deca once? its not logical in any way.

Maybe ill start shooting 2ccs of test on monday and 2 ccs of deca thur? Whats the point? I would much rather keep it split up evenly threw out the week.

Anyways yes we are off topic. Back to OP.

blackrose9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post
    I injected some test prop and decca yesterday into my left delt now its a little red underneath the skin and its pretty sore and hot my friend told me the test prop will make you sore and swell a bit but I have what looks almost like a bruise very mild but its red under the skin and hard and a little hot in the spot I'm hoping its not an absess I don't even know if I can lift tomorrow any ideas
    Have you treated the injection site with anything?

No I can see its a lil flushed looking under the skin in a very small area it looks like the redness is a little under where I injected it is a little warm and sore but its doing better today already I just did a glute shot and it went over well maybe my arm will continue to do better if you have any advise for treatment id love to hear it I almost put an ice pack on it but it was out in my car last night and it was freezing cold outside ill prob do the ice pack or a heating pad tonight

wow im sorry.. i have NEVER even heard of such a thing..i have been researching for a good two years atleast too. Everyone in person told me its such a long lasting acting ester one a week is perfect and most common..scary when you think some of the people i know and get advice from are competing in the arnold this year. (they were invited)

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Dude you are a fu*king idiot and i dont have to explain myself to you.

So if i want to inject deca once a month and and im a power lifter and advise one a month im right? No theres a right way and a wrong way.

And you my friend are the only f*cking idiot i have ever seen advise deca once a week.
    in response to your second line...no, thats not it at all. its just when talking to PRO bodybuilders and powerlifters you would think they know all the ins and outs and they have never even mentioned deca twice a week like my post above will state they say its a long acting ester one a week is FINE..SO either they are shitty and inexperienced which isnt really possible i dont think when youre thirty five plus been doing it atleast fifteen years have your pro card and are doing the arnold this year..or they just have older school type techniques.. which could easily be it cause they are more into convenience like when they do a test 500mg a week cycle they just do one shot a week and thats that. its all about convenience and timing for them. maybe cause theyre older maybe cause they think its better i dont know. sorry to hijack the thread and im sorry for the aparant BAD advice i gave.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    in response to your second line...no, thats not it at all. its just when talking to PRO bodybuilders and powerlifters you would think they know all the ins and outs and they have never even mentioned deca twice a week like my post above will state they say its a long acting ester one a week is FINE..SO either they are shitty and inexperienced which isnt really possible i dont think when youre thirty five plus been doing it atleast fifteen years have your pro card and are doing the arnold this year..or they just have older school type techniques.. which could easily be it cause they are more into convenience like when they do a test 500mg a week cycle they just do one shot a week and thats that. its all about convenience and timing for them. maybe cause theyre older maybe cause they think its better i dont know. sorry to hijack the thread and im sorry for the aparant BAD advice i gave.
    dont give any then

fall down, get up

No I can see its a lil flushed looking under the skin in a very small area it looks like the redness is a little under where I injected it is a little warm and sore but its doing better today already I just did a glute shot and it went over well maybe my arm will continue to do better if you have any advise for treatment id love to hear it I almost put an ice pack on it but it was out in my car last night and it was freezing cold outside ill prob do the ice pack or a heating pad tonight
    Try treating the site with Tea Tree oil. Don't use a heat pad as if it is an infection the heat will help the bacteria grow and make any infection worse.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    that would be a waste

explain your reasoning.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    pro bb's probly inject once a week for convienience since they probly are injecting 4 or 5 other things as well. if you doin 2 grams of primobolan a week and gram of test yeah once a week but we aint pros and niether is op, its called context

Thats all good and well but still doesnt explain why to inject deca twice a week...more stable blood levels? two different spikes a week? what?

Tea tree oil? I may try that if it continues

Tea tree oil? I may try that if it continues
    It's a great natural antiseptic and antifungal. It's good for acne and athletes foot too. Don't use it undiluted. Ideally you need an ointment with Tea Tree oil in it.
    Last edited by blackrose9; 01-09-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Ill have to jump on that my acne got bad afterr my last cyccle on my back chest and shoulders a lil on my arms

Ill have to jump on that my acne got bad afterr my last cyccle on my back chest and shoulders a lil on my arms
    For acne you want a product with 5% Tea Tree oil in it. If you can't find one, buy the essential oil and dilute it with water; 5 ml Tea Tree Oil with 95 ml water.

You're getting your advice from pro bodybuilders? I find that very hard to believe.

To the OP. Is this your first cycle? Being sore is part of the game. It hurts to inject a foreign substance in your body. Over time we get used to it to some degree. And the virgin muscle adapts. But it's common to have pain, some redness and swelling. You will get used to it and be able to judge what is abnormal and what is normal eventually. If you can handle the pain.

Its my second cycle and its getting better this was just the most sore spot I've had so can I still inject in to it with it being sore like that bc I'm running out of sppots and I inject eod

Thread Information