Thread: t200

auburn is offline New Member

t200

need help with new cycle. started this week taking 15mgs d-bol daily and 500mgs of t200 weekly. last time i used this cycle i didn't gain but about 10lbs. i looked good but i want more size. has anyone tried ttokkyo E, i have some of that also.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what is tt E- never herd of this
    eq??
    enath??
    delete the other post in the ar lounge.

what are your goals, your stats,etc..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JYZZA is offline VET
    15mgs d-bol, what??? What is your weight?
    You mean TT EQ right?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    how much do you weight and how tall are you...???
    500mg of enanthate a week and you didn't grow.... let me guess, your diet was shit...possibly.... or you're a pretty big dude.
    Listen brother, more times than none its the diet, your calories aren't high enough for you to add a larger amount of lean mass. I dont even take that much t200... but 10 solid lbs of what...?? do you mean you gained 20lbs..., 10lbs lean mass, 5lbs fat and 5lbs water....>??
    search about diets for gaining mass here, I posted a couple of diet overviews...

auburn is offline New Member
    yes my diet sucked. i have just started taking 3 d-bol daily (15mgs), and will start taking 200 mgs of t-200 every 4 days.last time i gained 10lbs of muscle mass but i would like to gain more.

i weigh about 160lbs and 5ft 10in tall.
    is ttokkyo enathante any good.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you know your bottle is going to run out in about 4 1/2 weeks, you'll probably only get 8 cc's out of that bottle. hope you have more than one bottle.

i would say stop your shit right now if you haven't stuck yourself with the enanthate (t-200) yet. do some research, ask some questions, post some stats, get your diet in check, and all that other good stuff.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would stop your cycle if you only got one bottle of enthate. 15mgs of dbol wont do much of anything. I'd run it atleast 30mgs ed but I usally go with 40mgs ed. War Eagle bro!

Thread Information