HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle/Lifting Question

Im planning on taking IGF-1LR3 or GH with some test/deca /anavar /clen . Im 29 (30 in feb) 5'10 185llbs. 15%BF

My problem is that Im working two jobs now and am finding it difficult to get all the lifts in I want. I train 3 days a week Juijitzu/MThai and am hoping to get 2-3 days in for lifting.

My question is... do I need to change my schedule and get more lifting in or would my training compensate for the lowered lifting days. I usually lift 4-5 days a week.

Much appreciated as always fellas

HH

ohhh and if anyone wants to add in some opinions on whats better... IGF-1LR3 or HGH. That would be great also!! thx

Sheven is offline Banned
    what is your goal? it all starts from there. if you do not have enough time cut with our fighting classes. focus on your objective. i suggest you HGH if you have to chose betwen it and IGF, its far more appealing.

My goal is to heal my wounds, strengthen up and cut fat. Ive had two surgeries over the last two years that kept me out of the gym. (both pec majors were ripped from bone) My fighting classes are mostly for cardio. I train very light due to my recovering still...

thx sheven

Sheven is offline Banned
    don't over train and make sure you nutrition is up to the needs. i`d go with test and deca when recovering and HGH. do not go with cutting to fast. give some time for the muscle to recover. cutting can increase your muscle tension and can cause your muscles or tendons to break again.

Thread Information