Thread: Frontloading??

Shmooky is offline New Member

Frontloading??

With Test E and Tren E, some people have suggested frontloading to me saying since they're both long acting esters, I could reap the benefits earlier in the cycle by frontloading instead of waiting till weak 3//4 to start feeling it. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Frontloading is useless... You can front load all you want its going to take just as long to kick.... Use an oral, or test p to get it going.

Do I run the prop while runnin Enan wit da tren ?

Sheven is offline Banned
    i dont suggest front loading because it can decrease the receptors.

skeldno is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmooky View Post
    Do I run the prop while runnin Enan wit da tren?
    Yeah prop has an active life of 3-4 days so for 3 weeks you could run that to start it off.

So basically weeks 1-3 Prop 100mg EOD, Test E 500 mg/wk, Tren 400mg/wk
    wks 4-10 Drop the Prop and keep running the Test E and Tren as is? Am I following correct?

c-Z
    I would run test e and tren e as planned. and run prop weeks 1-4

Serotonin is offline Member
    Frontloading isn't useless, you just need to do 1000mg over 4 different injection areas. Putting all the oil in one spot will in effect make frontloading pointless since the gear is still localized at one area and only able to leave at a certain rate. So move the injections around and there is more area for the oil to be metabolized without a huge mass of it in the center of the bolus or something.

Ive always frontloaded Test E after my first cycle and I certainly works, but again I injected different locations for each 250mg.

Yea, a few other people have agreed with kickin it up with some Prop. I just hear both sides of the argument, do a bunch of frontloading research and get all these different half life break downs and explanations and it makes so much sense. On the other hand, i hear that it's a waste or hear bout the risk of sides!?!?

Granted I only ran 500mg of test E after a 1g frontload, but I never ever got gyno from that. Only cycle I had gyno probs was prop/tren (I already think the tren was way overdosed) because I felt like shit that cycle. Took cabergoline to stop it so it was prolactin related and from not aromatization.

c-Z
    Front loading is crap for simple reasons... When adding prop would be so much easier.

If im doing 1000mgs test e. I need to do 2000mgs to front load? And if i break it up like you said that means 8 shots? Humm i think i would be easier to just add in a cc of prop eod....

Ya the prop for sure, I shoudl have clarified and said if you only have one compound. If I had a little prop and the enanthate for cycle I'd use the prop like c-Z is saying for sure. It would be much better than an enanthate load.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Yes you got it just like that....IMO frontloading with Test E is useless, the prop will hit you in less than a week. By week 4 enth. will be kicking in.

So basically weeks 1-3 Prop 100mg EOD, Test E 500 mg/wk, Tren 400mg/wk
    wks 4-10 Drop the Prop and keep running the Test E and Tren as is? Am I following correct?

Prop it is then! Thanks for all the input.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Front loading is crap for simple reasons... When adding prop would be so much easier.

If im doing 1000mgs test e. I need to do 2000mgs to front load? And if i break it up like you said that means 8 shots? Humm i think i would be easier to just add in a cc of prop eod....
    can you please explain why it doesnt work?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Front loading is a process to saturate your receptors with the peak dose from week one to ensure stable blood levels instead of it taking several weeks to peak like most long esters, this is why most people dont feel the effect of a long ester until its built up substantial amount in the blood stream, the problem can be solve by front loading which is doubling the amount of mg in the first wk or up to the first half life,

I like frontloading, its works for me and i can cut the cycle length down and I feel the kick alot sooner than I would if I just waited for the test dose to build up. Now there are many ways to frontload and many guys claim it doesn't make any difference what so ever but I would have to disagree, for me its works and it feels far better than waiting for gear to kick or to be running at peak!

If you have never tried frontloading all you can do is try it and see how you respond to it, some prefer kickstarting with an oral, some prefer using a faster ester for the first 4 weeks, both are great but for some frontloading works really well, why wait wks for the blood levels to be running at peak? frontload and your up and running at peak within the first week, all you can do is try it, weather this cycle is the one to experiment or not is your decision.

Okay, the pieces of information that initially leaned me towards frontloading were, I believe, from you "Marcus300" and a "Warrior" a couple years back. Actually made alot of sense.

Speaking with a friend, he said yea that would work but I would blow up from water retention and sides might be harsher.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    can you please explain why it doesnt work?
    Never said it didnt. simply said its crap. This is a forum. Its very opinionated. Frontloading to me. Is retarded. It would simply be much easier and more logical for me to simply use prop instead.. or an oral. rather than doubling a high enough testosterone dose.

Okay, the pieces of information that initially leaned me towards frontloading were, I believe, from you "Marcus300" and a "Warrior" a couple years back. Actually made alot of sense.

Speaking with a friend, he said yea that would work but I would blow up from water retention and sides might be harsher.
    Thats why you have to try it and see if you respond well to this method or not, not everyone responds with such sides and not everyone doesnt like it, like ive stated I respond very good to frontloading and it suits me alot.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats why you have to try it and see if you respond well to this method or not, not everyone responds with such sides and not everyone doesnt like it, like ive stated I respond very good to frontloading and it suits me alot.
    Maybe I will give it a try next cycle. Here's a question though... Let's say I start havin sides way to early, do I just stop, wait, and start over without frontloading? Or would I have to up the dose on nolva/clomid/adex?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OP, is this your first cycle? If so, skip the Tren . If its simply your first run with Tren, go with Ace instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    OP, is this your first cycle? If so, skip the Tren. If its simply your first run with Tren, go with Ace instead.
    It's my 4th actually. Previous cycle was TestCy 500mg/wk, Tren En 400mg/wk
    Eq 600mg/EOW 300mg/EOW, and Masteron 200mg/wk.

30, 5'7, 185lbs, 13-15%

Thinking 500mgTestE, 100mgTest Prop eod, 400mgTren, 60mgED Var, 400mgPrimo.... Wks 1-3
    Same as 1-4 minus the Prop.... Wks4-10
    Or just front load the TestE and drop the prop.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    so.....since it is recommended that a beginner only do one compound(test) could a beginner do the test prop 1-4 and test e 1-8to 12 weeks? instead of adding an oral which could confuse where sides are coming from....

marcus?anyone?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Never said it didnt. simply said its crap. This is a forum. Its very opinionated. Frontloading to me. Is retarded. It would simply be much easier and more logical for me to simply use prop instead.. or an oral. rather than doubling a high enough testosterone dose.
    yeh i guess your right. everyones different.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    so.....since it is recommended that a beginner only do one compound(test) could a beginner do the test prop 1-4 and test e 1-8to 12 weeks? instead of adding an oral which could confuse where sides are coming from....

marcus?anyone?
    Yeah, you could. But a beginner probably wouldn't want to pin a more painful compound EOD.

ok well lets just say that you dont mind needles at all and are looking to get your test level up to the right spot quick so you can get the most gains and also possibly have a shorter cycle..

would this be correct?

1-4 100mg test p eod
    1-10 250mg test mon/thurs

again is this the correct method?

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    ok well lets just say that you dont mind needles at all and are looking to get your test level up to the right spot quick so you can get the most gains and also possibly have a shorter cycle..

would this be correct?

1-4 100mg test p eod
    1-10 250mg test mon/thurs

again is this the correct method?

thanks guys
    You want to forget about frontloading if its your first cycle, there is no need for it, you will be very fresh straight from the start and should see gains throughout the whole cycle if the diet and foundation as been set.

ok thanks marcus.

definately thinking bout doing something like this for future cycles tho.

Thread Information